“The best sandwiches!!! Delicious!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Richy's Cheesesteaks & Kool Stuff
Cuisines: American
PR
“The best sandwiches!!! Delicious!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We've been there many times and their sandwiches are always the very same way and the are delicious.Portions are huge so you better be hungry or you will end up taking a doggie bag with you.Their Cheese Steak sandwich is glorious!!! and their Italian Sausage sandwich is my favorite but beware! if you can not handle pepper then go with the Cheese Steak.Love the place and that you will always find Richy there, he is on top of details which is always a good thing.This is the kind of affordable , not pretentious but awesome food I like for comfort!

• Visited August 2012
4 Thank AMBB

Carolina, Puerto Rico
“great philly cheese steak sandwich”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

the best philly cheese steak sandwich in puerto rico,the service is good

• Visited May 2012
4 Thank abimael m
Philadelphia, New York
“LOVE IT!!!”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I was very impressed when i tasted this food it was incredible we couldent believe it!!! me and my mom loved it. it took us back to phily. the food was impresive the owner talks a little bit to much sometimes but he is very funny! the cook was a teenage girl that shoked us she moved trough like 20 orders in minutes. and she did it by her selfe also she welcomed the new visitors, she took the orders, delievered them, did the drinks and was very friendly. we tought it was going to take for ever we only waitd a few mins and she came with our food. then the owner sat down and talked with us i thin they have an interesting sistem.

• Visited March 2012
3 Thank Luis D
Gorham, Maine
“Good cheesesteak”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

As much as I wanted to try some of the local goodies, I just couldn't get past how fried most of the food was. Also the fact the Richy's is one of the cleaner kiosks appealed to my desire not to get food poisoning. I had the cheesesteak and spouse had double hot dogs which we both enjoyed. Owner was very friendly. Said he has been open 5 months and we wish him success

• Visited March 2012