“I want to go back and wish I was still there”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Entrance gate
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

4.5 of 5 bubbles Very good - based on 35 reviews

Reviews from our community

David W
Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
“I want to go back and wish I was still there”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

First thing you need to know is the pictures do not do this place justice. The moment you walk through the door you are presented with an absolutely stunning view of the beach and surrounding area. Being on the 6th floor get you up just high enough to see over the palms clearly. Besides the opening picture window there is also a balcony to sit outside and have coffee in the morning and a glass of wine in the evening while looking directly out on the ocean. The view from this place is just spectacular. The kind of thing they put on postcards and brochures. Outside of the view the apartment is a nice one bedroom and fairly good condition. If you are accustomed to near sterile hotels with daily maid service you may be disappointed. This unit appears to be lived in when it is not rented. It is really clean but not with everything looking new like a hotel. The advantage is it has absolutely everything even a washing machine and coffee, the only thing we bought other than groceries were some beach toys for our 5 year old. If you forgot your shampoo no worries there is some there. If you forget your toothbrush go buy one at the grocery store across the street. It was very early in the season when we visited and pretty quiet. The beach was never completely empty but pretty close so you never have to look for a spot. The water was warm and refreshing, the waves a little mild but with some undertow. There is plenty to do in the area and some truly outstanding food right nearby or you have a full kitchen to cook your own. The Queen size bed in the bedroom is very comfortable. The two twin size daybeds are great for the kids. There is basic cable (mostly Spanish language) and a few DVDs incase of rain. I could go on and on and on. We loved it here. Karina, the owner, is a sweetheart. If I had to pick something bad to say, The sliding glass door to the balcony sticks a bit and the tub drain is slow. Everything else was great.

5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: The view is absolutely awesome
Liked least: no wifi
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
MelissaB
CHVacatio...
Hammond,La
“"Little Luquillo Paradise"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

I want to thank Karina for working with us to make our stay so enjoyable. We were met at the airport with the condo keys allowing us to pick up a rental car and be on our way to Old San Juan for lunch,shopping, and sight seeing. Her directions to the unit were spot on! The beach view was gorgeous and I loved that beach chairs and towels were there for our use! Also there is a large pool and all kinds of atheletic & playground facilities available. My husband & I had the windows open the entire 6 days with the sounds of the waves relaxing us to sleep every night. No need to use the air conditioning. I loved that I was able to use the nearby markets to shop & brew my own fabulous Puerto Rican coffee each morning and prepare breakfast! There are also restaurants & bars within walking distance. Also the kioskas are are short drive away. We felt very safe & secure during our stay & appreciate the security provided coming in & out no matter what the hour. We are looking forward to a return trip next year to"Karinas LittleLuquillo Paradise."

5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: Beach View
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Marilyn Roman
5 of 5 bubbles Value 5 of 5 bubbles Rooms
4 of 5 bubbles Location 4 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
4 of 5 bubbles Check in / front desk 4 of 5 bubbles Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing