“Enjoyable!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of EL FOGON DE JUANITA - CLOSED

EL FOGON DE JUANITA
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: THEY ARE VERY NEAR PASTA PUBLE IN LUQUILLO, THEY ARE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK AND HAVE A VEGITAIN MENU AS WELL AS REGUALR MENU. THE BEST FOOD YET !! PRICE $10-$18.00 REALLY GREAT!
“Enjoyable!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

I have been to this establishement twice, once with family and the other with family and friends. Each time I have received nothing but excellent and attentive service! As you with young children know it can be hard to dine with young children into everything despite your best restraining methods...lol! My son who was 1 1/2 at the time was spoiled rotten by the waitstaff. The acceptance that children will be children only heightened my overall experience!!! Both times I ordered lunch specials, which were very generous portions! The mofongo is excellent--one of the best you will try in Luquillo, for sure! Had an excellent time and I should note the establishement was extreamly clean. Thank you for the great times!!

• Visited March 2012

Mechanicsville, VA
“Great autentic Puerto Rican food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

My son was dying to try paella (a native Puerto Rican rice dish) and we knew this place served it. It's not a fancy restaurant and was completely empty when we stopped by at around 8:30pm. The waitress was great, though she forgot our appetizer which turned out to be for the best since our main courses were huge. My son got the Paella and it was good. I wasn't blown away by it. I got the pan steam snapper. It came head and fins on. It was delicious and prepared perfectly. The prices were reasonable and I would definately eat here again.

Visited August 2012
Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
“One of the best in Loiza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

Wow!!!!! You have to gret there if you atre around Isla Verde, Loiza, Luquillo or Rio Grande. Try without no other choise the alcapurria of crab. Wow, wow, wow!!!

Visited June 2012
“Best local food yet on our trip to Puerto Rico.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

Great mofongo and local fish ...small and homey ...i will return again some day .

“Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012 via mobile

I had the vegetarian paella ...the best vegetarian local food. It was way better than expected for such a small quiet place. Very clean, nice waitress and good pricing. Finding parking was not easy but worth the hassle. I highly recommend.