“Awesome food. Got to try this....”
Review of Vejigante - CLOSED

Vejigante
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: ITS on pr 3 we where traveling east to fajardo and found this place
Atlanta, Georgia
“Awesome food. Got to try this....”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

The food and service here is awesome. We tried the soup and rice and it was amazingly tasty. The mojito I ordered was the best mojito I had ever. The staff is friendly and helpful. Our waitress explained us with how each dish is made and what goes into it.
I would definitely recommend this place for a casual dinner. Although this is located in a series of kiosks, it is way better than others from inside.

Visited November 2013

Orlando
“Very Good food”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My family and I came to Luquillo Puerto Rico for Thanksgiving week for vacation. I researched nearby by places to eat here on Tripadvisor, based on the recommendation and good reviews we ate at Vejigante and we were not disappointed. They staff was friendly and aim to please, the food was very tasty and authentic just what we were in the mood for. I would recommend this Kiosk for a pleasant dinner out.

Visited November 2013
Luquillo
“Good food ... no disapointment here.”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I live close by and have repeatedly been disappointed by Kiosk food but decided to try just one more based on a friends recommendation, #31. The food was really excellent we had the daily special, half a Cornish game hen...$10.00, obviously a great price. The menu was extensive.The service, by a young woman, was fast, efficient and pleasant. She was the server and bartender but handled a dozen customers with out ever appearing to be rushing. The one short coming was the lack of AC, (there are several fans), but on a warm evening it could be uncomfortable. Bathrooms were modern and spotless.

• Visited November 2013
“Good local food. Generous portions”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Tried it given ratings here. Overall its very good. I had fish with mushrooms and onions which was excellent. The vegetable soup was also very good. The side with the fish had waaaay too much garlic and salt, do gave most of it a pass. Nice laid back atmosphere, easy access from #3 and close to beach for those interested.

Would definitely go again.

• Visited October 2013
puerto rico
“Recommended”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We were told about this place by a family member. With so many options in this area I would say it is one of the best. Prices may seam a bit high but the the food is excellent and there is plenty to choice from in the menu. A plus for this area is that area outside the restaurant are clean. So is the restaurant inside. Our waitress Flor was very helpful in suggesting what to eat. Flor was also bilingual.

• Visited October 2013