“You can't go wrong here.”
Review of Vejigante - CLOSED

Vejigante
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: ITS on pr 3 we where traveling east to fajardo and found this place
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We had a group of six of us on vacation for a week and visited the Kiosks for lunch one day. Two of our party ate here and the other four at other kiosks. The two who ate here wanted to return to the Kiosks on another day just to eat here again. We did return and all six of us ate here and it was a great experience. Our group tried many things on the menu and all of them were excellent. The prices are slightly higher than you might expect to pay at the Kiosks, but we all thought it was a great place and were sorry our plans didn't allow for a third stop here during our stay. They served a local Sangria that I really liked as it was refreshing, but not too sweet.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

While on a family trip to Puerto Rico, my dad insisted that we eat at los Kioscos ... I was very nervous about this because I never eat street food. I am SO glad that we decided to eat at this place. The chef is amazing !! The special was A chuleton de cerdo relleno de Amarillos con chorizos y cebolla servido con salsa de mango. This is honestly one of the best meals I have ever had. It was out of my comfort zone since I usually dont mix fruits with entrees (the mango salsa) but this definitely taught me I should venture out of my comfort zone more often... Simply DELICIOUS

Reviewed October 15, 2012

A very talented chef. He prepares a mofongo that gives a burst of distinct flavor with each bite. Excellent red beans and rice.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

we were on our way to Fajardo for a bio bay excursion and didn't want to be late. The chicken entree, a local version of BBQ, was delicious as were the plantains. If there's a "next time" I'll want to try the cornish hen or perhaps some fish. This group of "kioskos" is located in a long row of small restaurants right off Highway 3 in Luquillo. As the driver of our rented mini-van I was delighted to notice a sign on the highway indicating the exit for the kioskos. With so many restaurants in one place it was convenient for our group to split up to find the food we preferred, including burgers for the less adventurous. As was generally the case during our time in Puerto Rico at least one person on the staff spoke English well.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

The Mofongo was great at Vijgante kiosk near Luquillo. The service was good, beer was cold. It was pretty hot when we were there but at least there was a fan.