“AMAZING!!”
Review of Vejigante - CLOSED

Vejigante
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: ITS on pr 3 we where traveling east to fajardo and found this place
Reviewed December 31, 2011

I got the traditional P.R. style fried chicken and my husband got the stuffed pork chops w/ a mango salsa and garlic mojito yucca. Both were phenomenal. Then entire menu was innovative. The chef is very creative and even came out to talk to us. Presentation was beautiful. Best mojito we've ever had. Great, friendly service. Don't let the fact that it is located in the kiosks surrounded by businesses that only serve deep fried tacos and empanadas deter you. You will not be disappointed.

2  Thank kdu_05

Reviewed December 24, 2011

My hubby and I are foodies, always looking for a great meal and if it comes at a great price, even better. We spent the morning and early
afternoon hiking hard for 3 and a half hours at El Yunque. Vejigante filled us up with a great meal at a very reasonable price. I had the ribs and my husband had the chicken breast. Both were perfect and the sides that our server recommended were wonderful as well. As mentioned by another reviewer the owner chef was friendly. Be aware there's no address for the restaurant listed, just kiosk 31. It's located in one of those open air strip malls right on PR-3 and you just have to watch for it as you get close to Luquillo. Well worth the watch.

1  Thank Elady51
Reviewed December 19, 2011

There food, presentation and service was fabulous! They could place their restaurant in a chic neighborhood downtown anywhere...or right there in the kioskos where it is. I was thoroughly impressed!

2  Thank skaijuice
Reviewed December 16, 2011

Let me make this quick...I local Puerto Rican recommend Vegigante #31 for the following reasons: Food is well done (great local product executed at a high level) Service is down home, courteous and knowledgable...Finally the twist that the chef puts on classic dishes will please both locals and tourists (even the picky ones).
PS: ask for Willy to be your server!

1  Thank Guaronex81
Reviewed December 2, 2011

Awesome mofongo. Best we ever had. Green or tri. Both really good.