“Amazing adventure”

East Island Surfing Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At Bob's East Island Surfing Adventures we offer private and group surf lessons, stand up paddle board lessons and tours, and short term board rentals. Our professional staff has decades of experience surfing the shores of Puerto Rico and will give you the guidance and teach you the skills you need to become a surfer for life...Or for the day if you prefer! Each lesson we take the time to find the best waves for the students individual skill level. The lesson Begins on shore with instructions on safety, reading the waves, positions, and riding the wave in. Then the real fun begins and we hit the waves!
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

This was so much fun!! Bob and Jeremy were great teachers! We all enjoyed ourselves very much! First time surfing for all and we were all able to surf multiple times!! Called last minute were able to go same day. Nice beach, great waves for beginners! Loved this!!

There are newer reviews for East Island Surfing Adventures

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We found Bob on tripadvisor and called at8:00am to see if there was availability. Bob gave us a 10:30 time slot and gave us directions. Through text and calls we found our exact location at a hidden beach called Fortuna Playa. After a very informative land lesson Bob brought my family out and let us go. All were able to ride waves in immediately thanks to the guidance of Bob and his assistant Jeremy. We met the photographer Kim and chatted with her, too. She is a glass artist and showed us her beautiful craft. We left with mile-wide smiles and fantastic necklaces to boot!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Last week we met Bob at Luquillo and my son had a surfing lesson. He was there on time and spent the next three hours in the waves. My son enjoyed tremedously. I would definitely recommend this activity,

1  Thank nnmlopez
Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

My kids - ages 11, 17 and 18 had a great time with Bob and Dave. The lesson was very thorough and because of the quality of instruction, they very quickly picked it up to the point of really enjoying themselves. As we were leaving with 3 very tired kids, my son (age 11) said that was the most fun he'd ever had. We are here for another 6 days and I'm hoping to get him surfing again before we leave.

2  Thank LHughes126
Reviewed August 15, 2013

It was the second time my teens tried out surfing. The land lesson was clear and thorough. Once in the water, it did not take long before the kids could handle small waves. They both enjoyed it very very much and this experience was one of the hignlights of our trip. Bob even offered my husband and I to try it out for a few times, which I did. It was just great!! Thanks to Bob and his assistant, I definitely recommend it to anyone.