“Great Service, Great Pizza!”
Review of Capone's Pizza - CLOSED

Capone's Pizza
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Best New York Style Pizza on the Island. You will enjoy each bite.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Great Service, Great Pizza!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We went out to eat to find something the kids would like. Great pizza and a friendly, attentive staff.

Visited December 2012

Tinton Falls, New Jersey
“Average”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This place seems to get a lot of really good reviews for the pizza, but I wasn't feeling it. The server was a really nice guy, but the pizza was average at best. Maybe I'm spoiled living in the northeast U.S. when it comes to pizza, but I just didnt see how this pizza came even close to a pizza from any regular pizzeria in NJ or NY. Like I said, the service was good, but the place seemed dirty and the pizza was not all that.

• Visited January 2013
PUERTO RICO
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

I read many of the reviews before going and I'm glad I did. The pizza was very tasty. We had medium sausage pizza for the 2 of us. We had to take home 4 slices. You must order the garlic knots! The sauce is excellent.

Our server, Wanda, was really nice. We'll be back.

Vail, Colorado, United States
“Best pizza I have had in Puerto Rico”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Ok, so it's the only pizza I have had in PR, but it was really good. You gotta take a break from Puerto Rican food. Thin and tasty crust with a good coverage of ingredients. The owners are very kind and talkative if you give them a chance. We would go back again.

1 Thank Ryanbeerlover
Tidioute, Pennsylvania
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

The service was great, the Garlic Knots were super and the pizza was wonderful. Give this place a try !!!

2 Thank LoveToKayak99