“Awesome!!”
Review of Capone's Pizza - CLOSED

Capone's Pizza
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Best New York Style Pizza on the Island. You will enjoy each bite.
Reviewed October 1, 2012

It was our first full day in Luquillo and being from Pittsburgh, we wanted to grab a pizza, beers and watch the Steeler game. This was was the first place we ran into once we found parking at the Kioski that had the Steeler game playing. We sat down, ordered pizza and drank a few beers. The waitress/bartender was super sweet. The pizza was great - we ended up getting a large and finished the entire thing. We also met the unofficial Mayor of the Kioski's Mono. He was such a character and gave us some good tips and restaurant advice and he kept us entertained while we ate and watched the game. Definiately a great place for good pizza.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Great value. Friendly service. Fast pizza. A perfect end to a long day of hiking in El Yungue. Hubby ordered pepperoni, and I ordered veggie (green pepper, onion, mushroom). His was better than mine.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Great pizza served quickly! We went with our two toddler babies. This was a very kid friendly place. The pizza was served in less than 15 minutes so that is a big plus. Friendly staff.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

My boyfriend and I were looking for a quick and good lunch! (nothing too fried like every Puertoricain stand on the Luquillo beach! When we crossed Capone's pizza, he had just open so we sat at the bar and a a bear while chatting with the owner! He was so nice and took time, (after cooking us AMAZING pizza slices) to talk to us about \Puerto Rico, he's favorite spots and even showed us pictures he had taken! OVERALL good lunch with great company! Thanks again!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Went to Capone's per my friend Juan Figueroa's recommendation (he was our main transportation while staying at one of the resorts in Rio Grande....787-297-0493, he is glad to drive you wherever you want) After a day in San Juan, and many $50 to $100 meals throughout the week at local places and our resort, we just wanted a good NY style pizza and not have to spend a lot. The lady taking our order was so friendly and was only second to the pizza they made for us. So delicious and I think I spent $14 on a large for me and my wife. Best of all, I had a super cold "Medalla" for $1.50 while I waited......other folks were trying a shot or two. If you just want an affordable lunch or dinner and GREAT pizza, go to Capone's, you won't be disappointed.......unless you really wanted mofongo!!