“Beautiful location and room”
other travelers have booked this property
Balcony view of the beach
Balcony view of the beach
Balcony
Living room and Dining room
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
corinnewi...
Helena, Montana
“Beautiful location and room”
Reviewed November 13, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

We loved staying at Playa Azul. It was a secure building we felt safe in and it was close to so many great attractions like Fajardo and the rain forest. The beach is beautiful and not busy at all. Free Wi-Fi and ample parking with grocery store across the street and many food places down the road. If we had to complain about one thing it would be the lack of a/c but there was multiple fans to help with the heat and it was well worth the stay without it. If/when we return we will definitely stay here the entire time. This time we stayed our last few nights in a hotel in San Juan for the same price as Playa Azul and it was really awful in comparison.

Liked best: The ocean view
Liked least: No air conditioning
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Nov 14, 2016
Thank you for your kind words. You are welcome back anytime.
David W
San Antonio, Texas
“Awesome vacation experience, at a reasonable price!”
Reviewed October 15, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

My wife and I celebrated our 40th Anniversary at Steve's condo, and it was one of the best trips we have ever had. We stayed 11 days and spent less money, then we would have spent for 7 days in Cancun, which is where we normally would go. The beach was beautiful and the hikes in the Tropical Rain Forest were amazing. Steve had everything at the condo, snorkel gear, boogey board, tennis gear, golf clubs, etc.. Since he had golf clubs there, I was able to play the Trump International Golf Course. It was awesome! He gives you a list of sites and eateries to try. The ones we tried were very good. I would highly recommend a stay at Steve's condo. My wife and I will definitely be going back.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beach and hiking through the Rain Forest to La Mina Falls.
Liked least: The ferry to Culebra Island was a problem.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
Oct 23, 2015
Thanks for your great comments David. You are welcome back anytime.
mbskelton
Atlanta, GA
“Fall Asleep to the Waves!!”
Reviewed November 16, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

We just returned from our 8 night stay in Puerto Rico. I would highly recommend this condo. Do not go expecting a hotel or air conditioning. It is an older complex. We never once missed having A/C. We opened all the windows and doors. This also allowed us to enjoy the sound of the waves as we went to sleep and as we woke.

I only saw the pool after it closed. I like to swim at night and the pool closed at 7pm. This is an Association decision, not the condo owner's. The beach is not a good beach to swim at. The waves and current are extremely strong; however, there are several areas within walking distance. We always rent a car so we can go all over the island (priceline name your own price at $10 a day). This is our third trip, so if you need any recommendations, feel free to ask.

We had breakfast down the street at Aroma's. Perfect little spot. The guys are super friendly. The coffee is great as is the food. I loved the waffles with fresh fruit.

As others have mentioned, the grocery store is right across the street. There is also a McDonald's and Walgreens. You are about a 20 min car ride to Fajardo and 20 mins to the rain forest. It took us about 45 mins to get to Old San Juan. I highly recommend going to Culebra for a day or a tour. The first time we went we used Kayak Puerto Rico for a tour. This last time we went on our own and rented a golf cart for the day (negotiate the price down once you are on the island!). Go to the Nature Reserve and snorkel with the turtles.

I highly recommend this condo. I would definitely want to stay here again. The wifi was a big plus for me as I needed to keep up with work and school while there. It's also nice to be able to load photos to free up your memory card.

Liked best: The view!!
Liked least: The pool closing early.
Your age range 25-34
People with disabilities Older travelers
Nov 15, 2013
Thank you for your nice and informative review. Come back again!
Nuernberg
Reviewed December 11, 2012 for a stay in December 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
AZ
Reviewed August 2, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing