“Good”

William's Pizza
Ranked #36 of 82 Restaurants in Luquillo
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Very good pizza, good service I recommend. Good place to eat with family, friends and things work.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

This restaurant has the best pizza in the east. The place is in front of Luquillo beach. It has good parking. Enjoy!

Reviewed July 4, 2012

We stayed at a villa at Las Casitas resort. No pizza delivery was allowed but we picked some up at a little stand they have at the shopping mall. Pizza was fine. No complaints.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

Hubby and I tried to go to a place that ended up being closed, and we were tired. We usually have pizza on Wednesdays at home, so we decided to stop by William's for a carry out. They had a great deal - $5 for a personal pizza and a soda. We ordered and waited about 10 minutes before it was ready. The personal pizzas were very large! I'd call it a small. We couldn't eat it all, though my husband tried- I stopped him before he got sick! The crust was hand tossed and actually pretty flavorful. It was cheesy but the cheese was average. Overall, a cheap and reliable place, and the prices can't be beat! I'd go again.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Staff is on another planet. They act like if they are doing you a favor.