“One of the best in Puerto Rico”

El Rincon Del Sabor
Ranked #4 of 82 Restaurants in Luquillo
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Description: Excellent Restaurant and Souvenirs Shop near Luquillo beach, Sea food Specialties lobster, shrimp and much more! And local food, rice & beans Mofongo, all kind of drinks, beers Pina colada and more! We open daily.For groups 10 o more persons recomendamos call before for reservation.lunch special every day 10amto 2pm
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

We have been on the north shore for almost a week and this was the best tasting food we have had so far. There were 6 of us and each of us feel that the hospitality and food were definitely worth seeking this restaurant out for some truly enjoyable dining.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Have to agree with all the positive comments about the owner/waiter and the food. Best of all were the drinks. We came to eat on a Tuesday night and were the only customers the entire time. While we waited for our food, the owner, also the waiter, walked my kids through the gift shop. He also topped off my pina colada! My wife said her margarita was the best she ever had.

The mofongo was the best I had while in PR. We were all pleased with our food. When it was time to go, it seemed like the owner didn't want us to leave. He insisted we do a shot of his homemade rum with him, which I gladly accepted. Then he gave each of my kids something from the gift shop, and waived to us as we drove off.

All in all, a meal we will fondly remember for years to come.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Great food and Wonderful service. We had group of over 20 people. One of my friends lost her money. The next day, the owner went to out Inn to being the money!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

El Rincon del Sabor is a small family-run restaurant with a souvenir shop upfront. The food was excellent and the service from the owner of the restaurant was very friendly. We had the conch cocktail as an appetizer which was tasty and novel, We are recommending this restaurant 100 %. RBD

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We have eaten here a number of time and our food has always been consistent. Always hot & tasty and comes just the way we like it. The owner, Luis, is very hospitable and makes sure my food is made to order since I can't eat any dairy products. There is also a gift shop at the restaurant that carries a number of items made by local artisans. I would recommend this little gem to anyone coming to the Luquillo area.