“Great food!!!”
Review of Ay Bonito! Grill - CLOSED

Ay Bonito! Grill
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Kiosko #21, Luquillo, Puerto Rico.Open for Dinner: Wed - Sun: 5 pm to 10 pm
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

This is by far the best food we had on our stay in Puerto Rico. We were very turned off when we got there and the restaurant was empty except for the cats rubbing up against our legs. We almost left cause of this but you are a fool if you leave cause of this one set back! The food was amazing and the service was great! Highly recommend this place!

1  Thank madsouk

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Good food , five stars, #1 kiosk and the best chef! Good service very clean love the atmosphere!
We visited this restaurant with a couple of friends locals and we have a we enjoy it a lot!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

We loved this place enough to eat here two nights in a row. The mahi mahi and salmon was delicious. The servers were great and the chef and owner are warm and welcoming. The singer on Wednesday night was amazing. We bought her CD ( go Cheryl). Highly recommended.

Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

I loved Ay Bonito for many reasons. Let me count the ways...

1) mojios - they mix a good drink. I like my mojitos not too sweet, and the balance of flavors was good. They don't have a drink menu, but tell them your heart's desire and they'll make it.
2) nice space - this is one clean kiosk with clean bathrooms and a spotless dining space that is not too crowded.
3) fresh food - We just ordered the Ay Bonito salads with chicken (after a lot of heavy food, I just wanted a salad), and the chicken was nicely grilled and the greens were crisp and fresh. The vinaigrette, nuts, and feta were a nice combo. There's halibut (at $20 or $23 its the mist expensive menu item) and other fish options on the menu. The prices are reasonable, a d lower than some other popular places here.
4) friendly, attentive service - the service was polite, friendly, and the owner came and talked to us since it was still a little quiet.
5) cats! - if you like cats, like I do, there are two resident strays that call Ay Bonito home. The owner has spayed them both, keeps them current in their shots, and feeds them before the dinner rush. She's very invested in these sweet creatures, and their presence is nice.

The kiosks have lots of options for dining, but don't miss out on this one.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

after reading the reviews for this place I expected more. Located in the touristy kiosks in Luquillo we stopped here our first night. We had the skirt steak which was very good and the yellow snapper. I didn't think that when I ordered the fish I would get the WHOLE fish. This is probably my lack of knowledge about asking when ordering , if you don't want the whole fish, head, bones and all make sure you ask if it's a filet portion. The fish was good but it kind of just turned me off. Portions were average size and prices were kind of high (4 people around $125). The flan was amazing!
In the end, food tasted great, pricy for the portions, desert amazing.