“Great atmosphere”
Review of Boardriders

Boardriders
Ranked #3 of 82 Restaurants in Luquillo
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Located right in front of the beach!
Reviewed July 15, 2014

The outside seating is good, the service is good. I tried the Mahi Mahi salad and it was some of the best Mahi Mahi I've had. The tuna bites are excellent and their homemade hot sauce is amazing.

There are newer reviews for Boardriders

Reviewed July 7, 2014

this place is so close to the beach they have to put a chair in the road when it rains to keep cars driving down the beach road from splashing customers eating and drinking on their patio. A must visit place. The drinks are good and the food is better, and the view beats them both.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

A fun place to hang out. 6 of us sat outside and did some people watching and had dinner and drinks. We all enjoyed the food and the service was very good. I loved my salad. We went back a couple of days later and grabbed some take out and some drinks for the beach. Again the service was really good.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

My husband gave it 4 stars based on the food/location/vibe whereas I'm probably leaning towards 3 based on my food. The location is great... right across from the beach with an ocean view. We were there on a Sunday and had a live band playing on the patio. Now on to the food, my husband loved his fish tacos which were served deconstructed and he enjoyed making them himself with all the condiments. Hot sauce at the table was amazing! !! I think they said it had guava in it. I had a falafel wrap which is pretty boring regardless of where you go so it's hard to make something like that outstanding. But it was good and the beers were cheap, $1.50ish for Medalla (hh prices). Food service was a bit slow, taking almost 30 minutes for our meal... other than that no real downsides.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We ate at Boardriders twice during our stay in Luquillo -- lunch and dinner. Loved the fish tacos, burgers, salad and ahi tuna! Everything was delicious and the service was great. We also rented surf boards from them as well (just ask at the bar). Walked there from the beach and from Playa Azul.