“osso bucco luquillo PR- kioscos”
Review of The ossobuco

The ossobuco
Ranked #26 of 86 Restaurants in Luquillo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

spaghetti bolanese was to die for- have had it many countries- by far the best- soooo
much that I brought some home and had it the next day.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I was with my family looking for a good place to eat some really good food, so we decided to go to the kioskos and we saw these italian and puertorican cusine and it capture our atention, so we eat here, it was the best food and service i ever had !

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Pros- Food was great and service was great also.
Cons- THEY TOOK FOREVER FOR THE FOOD LIKE 40 minutes for our food! OMG SERIOUSLY!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

We were a little put off by the whole kiosk on the beach thing. In fact, we were downright scared. But walking by all of the stalls and looking carefully, we spotted which places were clean and appealing enough to actually eat in. Ossobuco looked fresh scrubbed and had a charming, attractive hostess who made us feel at ease right away. She impressed me when she brought a fresh, whole red snapper to our table to tell us about it being that evening's special. Few places will show you their seafood up close and personal. This was close enough to smell, and it smelled fresh, like the ocean, which is always how I judge seafood. It's eyes were still clear and not clouded, so I believed her when she said it was caught that day. Boy, I was not disappointed. The Italian-trained chef, who has worked on in New York City and Boston, as well as San Juan, did a great job preparing the whole red snapper perfectly. My fellow diners loved the mufungo (mashed plantains) skirt steak and other dishes as well. We simply loved this spot. Definitely include it in your plans if you are headed to one of the resorts along Hwy 3 in the Rio Grande/Luquillo area or if you're hiking the El Yunque Caribbean National Forest.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

We stopped by The Osso Buco while looking for a place to eat. The reason we stopped was the staff was very nice. We were the only people in the place and the staff spent lots of time giving us suggestions of what to do and also were to eat. The food was ok, but not as good as some of the other places we ate.