“Lamb Gyro - Hands Down!”

Erik's Gyros & International Deli
Ranked #9 of 80 Restaurants in Luquillo
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Great Greek Breakfast deal + cubanos+gyros+pasta+paellas
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Lamb Gyro - Hands Down!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

My partner and I went to Erik's for lunch the other day and it was really one of the best meals I've ever had. We both had gyros, mine was lamb, his was the "truquiao" and they both were excellent. The truquiao was so good I wished I had ordered it! I ended up eating several bites of it after I had already finished my own. I highly recommend stopping by for lunch on a weekday! The weekends look pretty busy.

• Visited July 2014

Boston, MA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beer and baclava- why not?”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Took the "local route" out of El Yunque and stumbled into Eriks as seven starving patrons. Fresh baclava followed us in, literally, and the impressive beer selection was the best we've seen on the island thus far. We had a combination of gyros and they did not disappoint. Service was friendly and the food was great. We were pretty happy to have happened upon it. Enjoy!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gyro Togo”
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Showed up after reading the menu online & passing it by several times. The girl at the register was very nice! I ordered in Spanish/ended our conversation in English & had a laugh. Food was good. Can only speak for the gyros. Pretty much just meat and sauce but hell.... I'm drunk and trying to fight being so. Perfect.

1 Thank Jeffrey B
Madrid, Spain
“Great little restaurant”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Went for lunch. For such a small place they have an excellent menu. Not only sandwiches but hot food. Great flavor and great service.

• Visited June 2014
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Awesome lunch...hidden gem!”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We live in San Juan and visited here after a day at El Yunque...would frequent this place regularly if it wasn't for the drive to Luquillo because I've been dying to return for the amazing food. The lamb gyro was excellent and the portions were huge! Excellent coffee and the carrot cake was one of the best I've ever had!

• Visited February 2014