“Great food. Wonderful staff”
Review of King Seafood - CLOSED

King Seafood
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The name of this restaurant is King Seafood, and it is NOT the Ceviche Hut. I submitted this restaurant last night and received a message that the Ceviche Hut is already in your database. Thanks!
Reviewed November 16, 2016

My husband and I eat here every time we are on the island. Food and service is great. They make mofongo with yucca and I love it.

Reviewed June 12, 2016

They were very good at serving us quickly, especially since we were a group of 13! Delicious. The rice and beans were sooooooo good.

Reviewed February 27, 2016

We found King Seafood on several sites so make it a priority. While the food was good, I would say it wasn't great! I had grouper, which was very good and my husband had paella which was just OK. For the first 45 minutes we were the only customers which struck us as odd. One added bonus is the place is right across the street from the baseball stadium, so after we just sat and watch baseball practice!

1  Thank Wendy1949
Reviewed February 23, 2016

this was not a planned stop and was worth going to. Food was very good people were nice and helpful. good variety to try. Great margaretta

Reviewed February 7, 2016 via mobile

I'm a repeat, repeat customer...
Delicious, affordable food. All the seafood is Yum! The spicy lobster with shrimp, fried whole snapper is delish!
If you like conch, plantains ... You must get the conch mofongo!!! My very first mofongo was eaten here. This is the standard by which every future mofongo will be judged ;)
The virgin Pino Colado is sooo good! And
Myrna, waitress, makes them so delicious . She can / does make great, delicious suggestions for meals.
PS ... The lunch specials are good until 5pm and can range in price from $8-12 in most of the surrounding restaurants. If you choose, just get the foods you like if you miss the lunch specials. I basically ordered what my taste buds desired. I don't recall ever getting a lunch special.
Rice lovers should try the rice with beans already cooked together... (I think there's some pork/ bacon included). Delish!
I'm sure other items are on the menu but I only had eyes for seafood! Enjoy!
I would appreciate a bit less salt in the food, but it's not a problem for others. Friendly, efficient service. The food 4****!