We have gone to Hacienda Carabalí every year for more than 10 years. We have never stayed at the Inn but will one of these years. What we enjoy immensely is the horseback riding. This year we were guided by Eduardo, whose professionalism and expertise really showed. Our little group had a wonderful time. I highly recommend those who love to ride horseback, to go through the foothills of El Yunque at Carabalí. You will not regret the choice! It's economical, friendly and the bartender will not disappoint when you are finished. Also, they have finally added helmets for riders, which was the one thing I didn't like over the past years (the only thing).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The property outstands itself as a very private, cozy, nature and astonishing views inn. Tranquil and accessible to beach , adventure and the city. Rooms are comfortable Junior Suites with either King beds or double beds and all have a loft area with a futon where up to two guest can sleep. Staff is very friendly, bilingual and professional. The Inn sits over an amazing Restaurant that offers Creole, Spanish and International Cuisine that includes fresh fish. Also is nestled in a mountain that overlooks the Atlantic ocean, rainforest and an nature adventure park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Rainforest Ocean View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainforest And Ocean View Inn At Hacienda Carabali
- Rainforest & Ocean View Inn At Hacienda Carabali Hotel Luquillo