“ATV at it's best”

Book In Advance
More Info
$99.00*
and up
Luquillo Beach Horse Ride from Carabalí...
Ranked #1 of 23 things to do in Luquillo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Hacienda Carabali started 1972. As the years have progressed we have expanded to give great service to tourists and locals by our ATV, Horseback Riding, and Mountain Biking Tours, Restaurant and our Go-Karts Track!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We did the 2-hour ATV tour here. It was priced right. Not a bargain but not expensive either. It was a blast!! We had such a good time. The crew really know their Puertorican history and they share a lot of fun facts. They paint your face, take you to a wonderful swimming hole and just make sure you are having a really good time. Well worth the time and money!

1  Thank blissfulhappyplaces
Write a ReviewReviews (1,622)
All reviews
in 149 reviews
"horses"
in 437 reviews

Reviewed August 7, 2014

In 2009 or 2010 I went here to ride ATV for the first time. It was a blast! I recently went again as I was in Puerto Rico for my Bday . What a waste of my Birthday and money. I was fist on ATV but was placed last behind a family during line up. The kept slowing down taking selfies and tour guide did nothing about it. My ATV never once went over 12mph. Sad because a few days prior I went to another place outside of san juan and they were fast and fun but the scenes are better here. It was a waste of my BDay, money and GoPro time. If your a family with younger kids this is a perfect tour for you. Good news is the have a newer restaurant and newer building. Do the go carts will save you money and frustration.

5  Thank Brian R
Reviewed August 5, 2014

What a great place to do horseback riding. Right in the middle of a rainforest in San Juan ,Porto Rico. Very knowledgeable guides including two very old dogs that walk the trail every tour done.
All riders were given a horse that suited them. A short lesson was demonstrated on how to handle the horses. Then off we all went. Up and down thru the trails. Stopped for a short splash in the near by river. What a hot day, poor horses were sweating a lot. All in all had a great time. Would recommend this riding to anyone.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

AWESOME! My wife and I booked a horseback ride on our recent cruise to Puerto Rico. The guides were informative and professional. The horses are gaited horses and very easy to ride even for the beginners in our group. The views of the mountains and rainforest were beautiful. I would have enjoyed time to eat in the restaurantyummy! which smelled

1  Thank roverirish
See more reviews
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We booked an excursion to go horesback riding in the El Yunque Rainforest on Puerto Rico while on our cruise with Princess Cruises. Great vendor. The guides were fun and knowledgeable and made sure we were all enjoying ourselves. They will take your camera and take pictures of you and your party on horseback as you ride. The horses were just wonderful. Their personalities really matched their names, and they were well matched to each rider's skill level.

While the facility is a bit run down, it is however in the middle of a rainforest, so expectations need to be level set to the environment. So, if you are expecting the Ritz, don't go there. If you realize a working horse ranch is a worn and dirty place, then you'll be just fine.

We do wish we spent more time under the rainforest canopy, but overall the ride was very fun and a great length of time. There is a brief stop alongside a river, so bring your swimming suit and jump in for a bit of a splash. Wish we had known that before we headed out.

We love to horseback ride in various locations when we travel, and we really enjoyed this one. If you like this type of activity we would recommend this group.