“ATV fun!”

Book In Advance
More Info
$99.00*
and up
Luquillo Beach Horse Ride from Carabalí...
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Luquillo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Hacienda Carabali started 1972. As the years have progressed we have expanded to give great service to tourists and locals by our ATV, Horseback Riding, and Mountain Biking Tours, Restaurant and our Go-Karts Track!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I was very sceptical of going on the ATV's because I didn't really think it would be my kind of thing. After this experience I am happy to say that I am now HOOKED!!! Shawn, our guide was so informative, attentive and really helped make our tour so amazing. We really had such a blast riding through the forest. Even though you are on this big ATV it is impossible not to take in all the beautiful scenery. We cannot wait to go back again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,679)
All reviews
in 150 reviews
"horses"
in 441 reviews

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

We ate at the hacienda before riding the Paso Finos... The food was awesome. Went with waitress' recommendation of Mofongo (plantain based dish) two ways. Shrimp & chicken. Both very good. Then beautiful ride near the rain forest. Everyone was so pleasant that worked there. Would highly recommend if you're in Puerto Rico.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Great place to ride horses or ATVs. We took the ATV tour and it was one of the highlights of our trip. Excellent and highly recommended. There are go-karts also for kids although we didn't try them. Nice outdoor bar too to hang out while you wait for your tours.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Wow Wow Wow. Just beautiful Rain forest to ride through via Horseback. I went with my 8 year old daughter and husband. Horses were very friendly and well trained. They allowed me to trot, canter and gallop if I wanted too while others who weren't as experienced walked the line. The guides were great and very helpful. My daughter absolutely loved it and was definitely a highlight of our trip. We even stopped at a designated area by a stream and got to put our feet in the water or swim if we wanted too! Such a unique, MUST DO experience while in Puerto Rico.