“horseback riding”

Carabali Rainforest Park
Ranked #1 of 21 things to do in Luquillo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Hacienda Carabali started 1972. As the years have progressed we have expanded to give great service to tourists and locals by our ATV, Horseback Riding, and Mountain Biking Tours, Restaurant and our Go-Karts Track!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
St. Petersburg, Florida
“horseback riding”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We took the horseback riding tour with our guides Joshua and Anibal and they were the greatest. Joshua was very informative and helpful.
The trip was made more enjoyable by these two guides.They told us about the local stories and background of the area. I would definitely recommend the horseback riding tour to anyone going to the island. Also ask for Joshua and Anibal to be your tour guides.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“My kids absolutely loved this tour.”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

When we left the hotel to begin our tour it began to rain. I thought it would ruin our trip but it didn't. The guides where very good. We made a couple of stops to view the rainforest and enjoy the scenery. We didn't get to stop at the water hole to swim but it was raining and the river was to high, which was fine because we were already wet from the rain. By far this was the best tour we have ever been on and would do it again.

Chicago
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“The good and the bad...”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Lets start off with the bad...The tours are expensive, 45.00 pr person for 1 hr tour rider is about 25.00, 2 1/2 hr is 85.00 and rider is 45.00. I took the 2 hr tour, we rode and rode, really didnt see much of anything except a stream, I was told that we would see a water fall, a stream is not a waterfall. I think for 215.00 dollars I should get to see something worth it. However I will say this, it was thrilling riding the atv, there were many mud puddles so dress appropriately. I did enjoy the beauty of the stream. The tour guide was very friendly and informative.

Visited June 2013
Jose B, Manager at Carabali Rainforest Park, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
We are very sorry someone miss guided you. We at Carabalí Rainforest Park like to be very clear about what we offer, we do not have a waterfall, to see those you have to visit El Yunque Tropical Rainforest which we are 5 minutes away from. We however have Mameyes River which depending on weather conditions is 95% clear and has pure rainfall water.
As for pricing for the 2hr** tour it is $85 for drivers who are atleast 16 yrs old with drivers license and $50 for passengers 8yrs or older, the reason for this pricing is because of the premium equipment we run.
We have 2012 CanAm Outlander 650 XTs which have power steering and are extremely stable which helps us keep our guests safe and guarantees their ease of use.

We like to give our costumers the best treatment and equipment in the industry and again please excuse any miss understanding, we do hope to see you again on your next visit to Puerto Rico!
Annapolis, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We went there for dinner. The best steak I think I've ever had! Very nice staff, came and picked us up from our hotel. We would definitely go back. Next time we will do the zip line.

Visited May 2013
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“SO MUCH FUN ON ATV's”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was my first time ever riding an ATV and I had SOOOO much fun. Its very easy to ride and Joey and Sean were absolutely amazing. Half of our group were experienced riders and the other half (like me) were beginners so Sean took the experienced riders and Joey stayed with the beginners. I still had so much fun. You have plenty of times to stop for pictures and even have a chance to cool off in a river. My favorite part was driving through all of the mud :) I brought a change of clothes just in case, especially since you ride through the mud and relax in the river. It wont hurt to bring extra clothes. I wore flip flops and am glad I did but it would probably be a better idea to wear water shoes. I scheduled this through my hotel so I do not know how it is to deal directly with them. They also have horseback riding and go carts but we didnt stay for that. The next time I am in Puerto Rico I will be back because these guys made it so much fun! This is a great way to forget about your worries at home and enjoy your vacation!

Visited May 2013