“Awesome ATV Ride Adventure!”

Carabali Rainforest Park
Luquillo Beach Horse Ride from Carabalí Rainforest Adventure Park
Ranked #1 of 21 things to do in Luquillo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Hacienda Carabali started 1972. As the years have progressed we have expanded to give great service to tourists and locals by our ATV, Horseback Riding, and Mountain Biking Tours, Restaurant and our Go-Karts Track!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Manchester, New Hampshire, United States
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Awesome ATV Ride Adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

A large group of us (kids and adults) went on a fun ATV ride through the rain forest at Hacienda Carabali. Everyone loved it! Beware of sore hands afterwards, but it is well worth it!! We stopped for a swim at a picturesque spot and did a little rock jumping and stopped along the way another time for a photo op of El Yunque where the guide gave us a little history and info. We went up, down, through large puddles, over steep rocky parts and through some tame areas as well. It was a great day all around and I highly recommend it if you've never tried it!

Visited February 2013

New City, New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Two great trails”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

The Hasienda Carabali. What can i say theres ariver trail that leads to the beach and a trail through the bottom of the rain forest . both are fun and interesting
Its a great time my wife and i have done both and road there 3 times all together.

Visited May 2013
West Bay, null, Cayman Islands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“wonderful tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

we went on a cruise and went to the Rain Forest , it was great , the children really enjoy the rain forest. We have never been to a rain forest before so it was a great thing for them. if we was to go back again we would go and spend more time there.

Visited August 2012
Thank ActionWaterspor... W
Jose B, Manager at Carabali Rainforest Park, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
We are very happy your group had a great time and hope we gave you a memory you cherish for years to come! Thank you for your review!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Disney Cruise Excursion”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

Good Place, well run. Safe Safe Safe. Trail guides were Fantastic. Ponies were well cared for and healthy.

This was a fun day for my family and I.

Visited April 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
“Great ATV Experience Through Rainforest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

My first time riding an ATV was through the Carabali Rainforest! It was a great experience that I am glad I did not miss out on! I was a bit nervous initially but my tour guide assure me that I would be OK. I was so nervous that he personally took my friend and I on the tour by ourselves, i think his name was Chris amazing guy originally from Vegas! This experience was great, Chris made sure that we were able to capture all of the amazing sites by stoping for photo ops! I went on the 1 hour tour which i believe was long enough I am told the 2 hour tour the difference is you are allowed to swim in the stream for a longer period of time, I was good to pass on this! The sites and the history of the rainforest was breath taking I would definately recommend this for anyone going to Puerto Rico. And if you go ask for the guy from Vegas he is fluent in both English and Spanish!

Visited April 2013