“The ATV ride is the best!”

Carabali Rainforest Park
Ranked #1 of 22 things to do in Luquillo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Hacienda Carabali started 1972. As the years have progressed we have expanded to give great service to tourists and locals by our ATV, Horseback Riding, and Mountain Biking Tours, Restaurant and our Go-Karts Track!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Chicago, IL
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“The ATV ride is the best!”
Reviewed December 4, 2011

The 1 hour ATV ride was the best activity I did in PR! I went with my wife and I liked it so much I extended my rental car a day just to drive back out to Hacienda Carabali. The tour guides (Jose and I forget the other guy's name - tall thin guy) were very friendly and helpful. I never rode an ATV before and they gave us a quick lesson and we were on our way. Like I've been riding them for years. Through the puddles and very scenic! Don't miss!

1 Thank BMac2005

Birmingham, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Definite Must Do”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

We loved our horse back riding trip and defiantly have some great memories to look back on. I suggest going early in the day..

Visited October 2011
1 Thank DickJefferson
Puerto Rico
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Non stop”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Nice fun place. Lots of activities. The restaurant has very good typical Puertorican cousin.

1 Thank Guayaba33
Allentown, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Loved It”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

Fantastic staff and location. The ATV tour was the best, and our tour guide was top notch. Will definitely go back next time!

2 Thank chris526
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A good experience”
Reviewed November 20, 2011

The ride through the rainforest was beautiful. Got to stop by a river and the guide showed us mineral stones and we painted each other's faces. We ate at the restaurant after and the food was delicious, however there were several flies around us and I can't help but think those same flies were just on horse manure since the restaurant is connected to the stable and there were no walls.

1 Thank LindsayN016