“It was as great as expected!”
Review of Pasta y Pueblo

Pasta y Pueblo
Ranked #1 of 86 Restaurants in Luquillo
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

After reading several reviews our expectations were high and they did not disappoint! You are definitely taken back from the appearance but don't let that scare you. It was a fun place with excellent seafood and pasta. We had the scallops and the tuna and both were delish! The small staff was very friendly which made it that much more enjoyable. Definitely get there early..no later then 6 or you may not get one of the five tables. It is definitely a hidden gem but just ask anyone and they will point you in the right direction!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I went there, it seemed small but comfy.. So i liked. nice view to the pared beach and nice breeze.. Point plank the reaso im here complaining is because they served someone before me when they got there half an hour later than i did... So after an hour they serve them, ajunnd me and my wife stood amazed.. Afta i spoke my mind, she felt bad, my dinner was gonna come out to 60 plus tax , due to the inconvinience she wanted to charge 20$ but to show her that just cuz im a local doesnt mean i dont pay good... At the end i payed 80 so she can feel worse.. I bet the otha people just gave her like a 5$ tip anyways... Great food honestly..but i did not enjoy due to the incovenience.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Can't stress enough what a gem this place is. From the outside you might be skeptical, but once you have tasted the food you will be planning your next trip back. They are not open on Monday and Tuesday evenings. Plan to arrive early. The place only seats 24 and once the tables are full you will have a long wait for the second seating. I had the tuna (seared) with pasta and carbonara sauce that was truely the best I've ever had. My wife had the scallops and felt the same way. The food presentation was also very nice. The price was well below what you'd pay in a restaurant on the mainland.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great puerto rican comfort food next door to the Luquillo Sunrise Beach Hotel. You can bring your own wine if you like, but get there early unless you want to wait an hour or more. They don't take reservations and have a total of about 6 tables.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Coming back to our B&B from our kayak trip we saw what appeared to be a cardboard shack full of people enjoying themselves. Turned out to be a popular restaurant. The next evening our group of 10 waited in line for dinner and were promptly served at 5 PM. Turned out to be the best dinner of our entire trip and we went on later and had lobster and steak on a cruise ship. This place presented their dish in a way that would compete with a cruise ship dinner. Wish I had a second night to return for dinner.