“Excellent Pasta Dishes”

Ranked #1 of 86 Restaurants in Luquillo
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 29, 2012

The restaurant is a hidden gem. My wife and I both agreed that we had one of the best pasta dishes either of us have ever eaten. The presentation of the dishes was great. The prices were very reasonable when taking into to account the quality of the dishes. Wonderful service as well. We enjoyed the sound of the ocean off in the distance as we enjoyed our dinner and if it weren't so dark we would have seen more than the occasional wave! If you are trying to find it on the GPS then just look for Ocean Blvd. It is west of the Sunrise Beach Inn.

Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

The people were friendly, great choices of food: fish was cook just right and the kids loved the chicken and pasta. My steak with the Carbonara sauce was very tasty!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

If you love beach-side dining, and don't want to share the space with a lot of people, this is the spot!

Great food, reasonable prices and you don't have to dress up if you don't want. Very relaxed, very serene atmosphere. And again, another great PR dining experience where the chef/owner comes out and talks with you about life, the food, our experience... and a special bonus treat we weren't expecting!

If you can find it, I recommend it!

2  Thank PWRamirez
Reviewed November 16, 2012

This is a small restaurant run by a husband and wife. He cooks, she waits tables. There are only a few tables, so sometimes you may have to wait. But let me tell you, it was WORTH THE WAIT. They have a limited menu, but everything is super fresh and delicious. I really wanted to go back there to eat the next night, but my husband said we needed to try different places. :) The owners' children, were there for a little while and were very friendly and charming kids. I can't recommend this place enough!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Each dish is wonderfully presented, it is a small business with five tables, in high season be sure to arrive early,