“Worth the search”

Ranked #1 of 82 Restaurants in Luquillo
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 12, 2011

Pasta y Pueblo is not easy to find. It's on a side street and there are no signs. Use the map feature in Trip Advisor to get a fix on its location.
The place only has 5 tables and only seats 20, first come first serve. The night we went we did not have to wait. I had the Ahi Tuna with pasta carbonera and my wife had scallops with pasta and garlic. There is a choice of 4 different pasta sauses, all made from scratch after you order. We also had wine and found out you can bring your own wine. Food was good and reasonable

3  Thank ronlandau

Reviewed October 9, 2011

Rare find with great food that's not entirely deep fried. I'd recommend this over almost anywhere else I've eaten in the Rio Grande area.

Reviewed September 18, 2011

This restaurant was such a surprise. It is just a small place made up of recycled products right across the beach. The floor is dirt and there are just open air windows. There is only seating for about 20 but it is known in the neighborhood for delicious food. You can come dressed up or with your surf board. Our group ate there 3 times because it was so delicious and close to our hotel. Yummy!

3  Thank mannj511
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I've never had a better meal than the three I got at this little planked hut.
The tiny, odd building, funky atmosphere, friendly owners/staff and limited menu do nothing but add to the experience.
Yet, it's really just about the food. UNBELIEVABLE.
Go here.

1  Thank A2_Foodie
Reviewed August 23, 2011

This place looks like a little shack....... If that stops you from going you are missing out on some fabulous food. it's must go place in my book. Gourmet food with style, MMMMMMMMMMMM!

2  Thank tugdoug