“What a THRILL!!”

Yunke Zipline Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us for a unique ecotourism experience hiking, zip lining and rappelling in the foothills of EL Yunque!
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Roque and Eddie are awesome! Roque is very passionate about the information he shares with you through out the adventure. Safe is not the proper word to describe this experience, I felt very SECURE the entire time! Eddie is very encouraging. I will be sure to book more excursions next year on my holiday. I highly recommend Yunke Zipline Adventures! Be sure to ask they guys about "Poncho " and " Ponchita" , Roque's lizard companions.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

We couldn't have asked for a better experience for our large group. The staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. They geared our adventure to all ages and skill levels. A camera, closed toed shoes, and long shorts/capris are recommended. The Yunke Team comes highly recommended from our group. Enjoy!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

My husband, I and two teens did this and had a fantastic time. Roqui and Yomar were safety oriented and personable. Roqui is very knowledgable about the nature and history of the area and he shared that with us as we hiked and waited our turns. It made the morning so much more enjoyable than just the normal "thrill" of ziplining. The views were gorgeous. It rained but we did not get very wet due to the canopy. I highly recommend this to anyone who is visiting the area.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Since we weren't sure of our sightseeing schedule, we called really late in the evening to reserve out spot for the next day's ziplining adventure. The response was prompt and we got into the next available tour for the next day.

Rocky and Eddie are very experienced and knowledgeable. This is a well-organized, smoothly-run operation and we faced no hitches from start to finish. In addition to the fantastic adventure, Rocky is also very closely in tune with the rainforest and his natural surroundings. He has great nuggets of information to offer about the local flora and fauna and also suggested some great things we could do around El Yunque.

Our family included a 12-year-old.

This is a great way to spend a couple of hours getting an aerial view of the rainforest.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

What a fantastic experience! This was a very professional operation and I always felt safe. Experienced and friendly staff made this a spectacular event. I will definitely go back and I highly recommend others who are interested in zipling and hiking in a beautiful area contact Roqui Acevedo to book their activity. Can't wait to go back next year!!!