“You have to do this !”

Yunke Zipline Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us for a unique ecotourism experience hiking, zip lining and rappelling in the foothills of EL Yunque!
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“You have to do this !”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Four of us went on this trip, only my daughter had zip lined before. My wife and I were nervous about it, but after meeting Roque and Derec and taking the safety course, we were all at ease. Three awesome zips, then a walk thru the rainforest where Roque spoke at length about different native plants and wildlife, very informative. Then two more zips and rappel to the ground at the end. Awesome ! Felt completely safe the whole time, these guys are pros that take safety seriously, yet joke and make sure everyone has fun. I highly recommend you do this early in your vacation as they both have great tips on things to see and do on the island. Make your reservation and get ready for a great day !!

1 Thank Silverwolff

Wichita, Kansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Fun”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Many thanks to Derek and Jaime for a wonderful morning of ziplining. They are both very knowledgeable; safety is their number one concern. I was apprehensive about ziplining and the rappel. Derek and Jaime made sure we had instructions about the equipment and safety. Fun was had by all! There is a short hike, so be prepared for muddy conditions--wear older or dark shoes. Take a camera--YZLA is in a beautiful location!

1 Thank Robin M
Phoenix, Arizona
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best part of my vacation!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The tour guides are excellent! Very personable, knowledgeable, concerned for your safety and fun. I loved my adventure and would highly recommend this tour to everyone. Because you're in the rainforest, be prepared for some rain along the way, a little muddy...so don't wear your best athletic shoes. You may want to keep a pair of sandals in your car to change into afterwards. Worth the money and you won't be disappointed.

Magnolia, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“DANGER”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I made reservations with this company 2 weeks in advance. I personally talked to the guide who never mention that we would need to confirm our reservation the day before. When we tried to call the day of, they would not return my call. We arrived to find that our reservations were given away and that we may be able to go but would have to use "OLD EQUIPMENT". The guide was extremely rude. I think there is something shady about trying to give you old equipment to make a buck not to mention dangerous.

4 Thank Mitzi53
Brooklyn, New York, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun & scenic ziplining adventure!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The ride over from Condado took a little over an hour, but to be in the rainforest ziplining was an amazing experience. From the meeting place we were picked up by Jaime, and driven to the location, and it was so incredibly beautiful. There were about 5 ziplines, different lengths, and so much fun. We were instructed about safety by our two guides, and they were very friendly and helpful. I didn't expect it to be a private tour, but it was just my boyfriend and I, along with the two guides. They were very knowledgeable about the area, told us about local wildlife, bugs, and plants. We did have to hike our way to get from one zipline to the other, so you should be in shape. Overall, it was a great experience and would definitely recommend. Also thought it was nice that they called on our way there to see if we needed help with the directions.

Visited May 2013