“EXCELLENT ADVENTURE!”

Yunke Zipline Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us for a unique ecotourism experience hiking, zip lining and rappelling in the foothills of EL Yunque!
San Antonio, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“EXCELLENT ADVENTURE!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We took the morning zipline adventure with YZA. These guys are great. I felt very safe the entire time. There are 5 ziplines total with a small hike and a great belay down a 55 foot tree. The guides are very, very knowledgeable about the forest & the surrounding Puerto Rican cities. I cannot express how great the guides were. They took the time to learn each of our names. Definitely recommend these guys. It's $99 even per person. They take cash or checks only on site. I would call to make a reservation. I had a great experience doing my reservation by email though. They have awesome t shirts for only $13. Eat breakfast before & eat at El Verde BBQ for lunch after (it looks sketchy, but its a great classic Puerto Rican place). More information on puertoricodaytrips.com! MUST DO!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jordan S

Climax, Michigan, United States
“Wheeeee!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This was TRULY an adventure! My sister and I had an amazing time! Our guides, Derek and Roque, were wonderful guides! Knowledgeable regarding their craft of effortlessly zipping thru the rainforest, the rainforest flora and fauna, the history of Puerto Rico - the list of their virtues could prove endless! Their spirit and enthusiasm enhanced our journey tenfold! My sister was SO very nervous to zipline, but the adept instruction and gentle coaxing had her soon zipping along with the greatest of ease! We felt blessed that Yunke Zipline Adventure was the tour we chose. It just couldnot have been ANY better! - except, perhaps, to have done it again!

Miami, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great zipping in a gorgeous, peaceful location”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This zipline setting is so gorgeous and peaceful. It's a super way to experience the forest and the guides are extremely kind and knowledgeable.

Newton, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Recommended”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I was a first time zipliner and had no difficulty or fear on this activity I felt as though the guides were extremely focused on safety, which was a top priority for me. They were also friendly and engaging, and made my son and I feel comfortable. This is a very fun activity for families with older kids/teenagers, and I would definitely recommend for those who are adventurous and want to see/learn a bit about Puerto Rico and its' rainforest. The locatins was convenient to both the Gran Melia Resort, where I stayed, and the Beach at Luquillo, where I spent the rest of the day.

Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Our best day”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My girlfriend and I recently participated in the morning session on a Saturday. Our guide, Roque and Derek were great. They both spoke English, Roque provided us with a full overview of the zip line procedures and educational experience regarding the surrounding nature which was a selling point for me. I would recommend this trip if you want a little more than just zip lining and would like to see El Yunke in the same day! We rented a car and were able to do the zip lining, eat at the kiosks and hike in El Yunke on the same day. It was our best day of our Puerto Rico Trip. Thanks, Roque and Derek.

Visited May 2012