“Great experience. Must have time to wait.”
Review of Ceviche Hut

Ceviche Hut
Ranked #17 of 81 Restaurants in Luquillo
Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed July 18, 2014

As the signs posted in the restaurant indicate, there is a significant wait for the freshly prepared food. The meals were very flavorful. The mofongo was accompanied by shrimp in a savory sauce with well prepared vegetables. My family also enjoyed the lobster fried rice, as well as the calamari. The staff was attentive and very polite. We truly enjoyed this restaurant.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

My husband, brother and mother all ate dinner here on our last night of a 9 day trip in Rio Grande. It was a little expensive, but the food was delicious and the waitress was very nice. I also thought the restrooms were very nice. I would definitely consider visiting here again. Great place to visit if you love seafood.

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We ate dinner here on a Saturday night. It's pricey, which I don't mind if the food is good. Their ceviche is good minus the over abundance of red onion. I ordered the mixed seafood and got mainly white fish, which was soft and gelatinous. Should have gone with my first instinct and gotten the octopus ceviche, though the waitress wasn't sure they had it. Their mojitos were great but crazy expensive compared to those several kiosks down for half the price. My family wanted something spicy and ordered pasta. The first dish was the wrong pasta (though they pointed to the menu item). The reordered pasta took twice as long to get and was not spicy but instead full of rosemary. We left $80 poorer and feeling somewhat unsatisfied. Maybe we just visited on a bad night?

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Went today july 9 2014 wait for 15 min , they didn' t even notice our presence. HAD TO LEAVE.Been there several times ,but today was not "great".

Reviewed July 8, 2014

We stopped here for lunch after hearing all about the Luquillo kioskos - it did not disappoint! The ceviche was delicious! Mofongo was also very good, and the service was wonderful. It is pricey but the food was very good.