“Amazing Ceviche and Fish”
Review of Ceviche Hut

Ceviche Hut
Ranked #14 of 86 Restaurants in Luquillo
Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We had just finished a long day of kayaking and snorkeling and on our way back to our hotel stopped here. And we are so thankful we did! I'm not a big fan of seafood, though my husband is. I had the ceviche (with fish and mild spice) and he had the fried whole red snapper. Wow! What an amazing meal!! We were in seafood heaven! The flavors were remarkable and you could tell the personnel took pride in what they did. We savored every last bite and finished our entire plates. And I should say too that the personnel were truly wonderful. They were warm, friendly, and always checked on us to see if we needed anything. This is a must place to eat when vising Puerto Rico!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

We stumbled across this by chance and would have eaten there every night had we had time. The food was to die for and the bartenders so friendly! There was a coupon in the visitor book, even better!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Sorry if I shouldn't review a place we didn't actually eat much at....but based on TA reviews we stopped in. We got our plastic cups of water,and a tiny plastic cup of nuts. We looked at the menu,and frankly we were shocked. Over $22 for a bowl of soup, or *1 mofongo*,(seriously,1 tiny mofongo?) no sides for over $20 (?!?) A side dish is extra. All this in an open air place with dismal decor,the same flies as the cheaper places next door,and cheap plastic dixie cup service.(?!) Being from the northeast (NYC) I am well used to higher restaurant prices, but this felt over the top. I've never paid over $20 for a bowl of soup in Manhatten or Boston.We ended up giving the waitstaff a few bucks for their trouble and leaving to find something else. (and we tried the nuts-they were fine)

Reviewed April 27, 2014

The ceviche was delicious. We only popped in for a taste before hitting another kiosk for dinner, but it was excellent. Beach out the window, great food. If I was staying longer I'd definitely have returned.

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Great ceviche and other seafood dishes. Good service. Value for money and very charming place. Highly recommended!