“Best ceviche I've ever had!”
Review of Ceviche Hut

Ceviche Hut
Ranked #14 of 86 Restaurants in Luquillo
Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed November 12, 2012

This place is delicious and the service and view are amazing. We ordered the seafood ceviche and made it spicy. The pico mixture made the whole thing even more delicious. A bit pricey but very worth it when you see how much seafood you get!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Ordered ceviche mixto and shrimp empanadas. The ceviche was perfectly spiced and the seafood was extremely fresh. Make sure to get it Peruvian style (very briefly marinated to avoid chewiness). Empanadas were fantastic as well.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Of all the kiosks in Luquillo, this is the one I visited twice - I had the ceviche mixto and it was delicious. The fish was fresh and I could tell they made it while I waited. I ordered a side of tostones that were also freshly made and served with a delicious and very fresh dipping sauce. I returned two days later and ate the same meal with the same level of enjoyment! This is definitely a place I would return to on future travels to PR.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Have eaten here on a previous trip and loved the ceviche. Went back this time and eager for more but we left after sitting for over ten minutes and not even able to place a drink order. I know you go on island time, relax, and they were busy - if I can get a drink, I can sit and wait forever, but the server spent at least 5 minutes rearranging the freezer, they seem to have their priorites wrong. Went left and went to Kiosk #2 for the first time and ate there twice as there Mofongos were awesome. We will go back to here, and I'm sure we just caught them at a bad time, but it was disappointing none the less. For me patience is a waste of time so we spent it eating and drinking at another kiosk.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

This place is authentic Peruvian ceviche. It was very very good... Definitely worth venturing into the kioskos!