“One word - AMAZING!”

Cuisines: Seafood, Puerto Rican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

This was the 1st restaurant we ate at once we arrived to Puerto Rico and we were hooked!!!

The atmosphere was really nice. Plenty of outdoor seating facing the beach. Clean surroundings which was a plus.

The service was OUTSTANDING! Everyone was very helpful, nice, courteous - the employees here make the place!! The treatment the employees give customers is refreshing. We had the pleasure of being helped by Carlos on each of our visits and each time it only got better!!

The food is AMAZING! !! We are here a few times and tried just about everything on the menu. Don't know where to even start because everything was simply AMAZING! When it comes to the food you honestly can't go wrong regardless of what you pick.

If you looking for a good atmosphere, outstanding service and amazing food this is hands down the best place.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,271)

Reviewed July 18, 2014

All they like is to please you. I tried a combination of pineapple stuffed with rice and stir vegetables...to dye for...you can stuff it with sea food too. When I brought my friends as soon as they took a bite they told me is the best mofongo they ever tasted in their whole lives. That was the sensation I got on my first visit. Also the manager is so cool and excellent host.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

If you are a lobster lover, then this is your place.
I got to pick my own lobster and the cooked it for me. Taste great. Would recommend.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

The restaurant was a little pricey, but I loved the food and service here! My husband picked out the lobster he wanted and they cooked it fresh. I had shrimp mofongo and flan for dessert. I was truly impressed by the quality of food, the kindness of those who waited on us, and the great area where the restaurant is located. If I visit Rio Grande, Puerto Rico again, I will certainly come here!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

This was our first stop at the kiosks. La Parilla is not inexpensive, but the food is well worth it. The service was good and the food was very good. You can sit towards the back and see the beach. Everything was delicious and authentic. It also appeared clean, unlike some other kiosks.