“Grab a cab and go here!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Parrilla

La Parrilla
Ranked #4 of 78 Restaurants in Luquillo
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Seafood, Spanish, Puerto Rican
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“Grab a cab and go here!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

We were staying at the Waldorf, decided to try out some of the local fares:) it was the best!! They had amazing lobster for $29!!!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank aliecakes

sac
“yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

Fried Puerto Rican cheese so good. Mistakenly ate the chicken wings which were chicken wings covered in Chinese sweet and sour sauce -not bad just not my thing

Visited July 2014
1 Thank jen g
Perkins, Oklahoma
“Great food in a fun atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

Our family really enjoyed dining at La Parilla. There were eight of us, so we got to sample a variety of menu items. The prices here were a bit higher than at most of the kiosks, but we had great food and the service was also very good. I tried the chicken paella, which was on special for $10 a plate - it was wonderful and a very large portion. (Thank goodness for to-go containers.) My husband had fried red snapper with beans and rice - also delicious.
One of my favorite meals in Luquillo.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Quill78
houston
“Super seafood and much more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

This is kiosk #1 at Luquillo, but it is not like the others in that it is truly a sit-down restaurant as opposed to a walk up with a few tables. The seafood is wonderfully fresh and well prepared. My husband had carrucho (conch), which he rarely finds on the mainland, and dorado (mahi-mahi) and proclaimed both delicious. I do not eat seafood and accept the fact that there will not always be a lot on a menu for me to choose from, but not here. I had a delectable stuffed pork loin with a guava glaze/sauce. The prices are steeper than the average kiosk, but the portions are huge and the cost is very fair for the quality of the meal. Our two appetizers, dinners and 2 rounds of alcoholic beverages were about $70, and we were very pleased. My only disappointment with La Parilla is that they do not serve bacalaitos or alcapurrias other than seafood ones. No major problem, though, as we went to another kiosk and had those treats for dessert! We left stuffed but very happy!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank txtravelbug7
Tiffin, Ohio, United States
“Favorite restaurant in Puerto Rico”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

My family and I never leave Puerto Rico without eating at La Parilla two or three times. The service is wonderful and the food is amazing! We have never had a negative experience at this restaurant. We highly recommend ordering the New York Strip Loin 14-16 oz. A la parrilla.

• Visited June 2014