“Great service! Great food!”
Review of Congas by the Sea

Congas by the Sea
Ranked #26 of 79 Restaurants in Luquillo
Cuisines: Caribbean, Puerto Rican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
“Great service! Great food!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Located in the kioscos by luquillo beach, you can find this delicious restaurant. I recommend the mofongo mixto. It was delicious. The atmosphere is great and service as well.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good food with a nice atmosphere”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

After walking up and down the kioskos we decided to eat at Congas. We had a shrimp appetizer with a sesame ginger sauce that was yummy. I ordered the Timbal Churrasco Fest and it was delicious! Steak was cooked perfect. My husband had the Chekere chicken breast and it was average....tasted like skillet cooked chicken. But his rice and beans on the side were excellent. Service is a little slow, but honestly we've come to expect that in Puerto Rico so didn't really bother us.

• Visited July 2014
Cromwell, Connecticut
“best place out of all kiosks!!!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We had a great time. The bartenders Frenchie and the other girl were great! We had so much fun there. The drinks were the best! Clean atmosphere, can't wait to go back. Hope our bartenders are still there next year!!!

• Visited May 2014
Corpus Christi, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food and Service””
Reviewed June 30, 2014

All I have to say is I am happy to have found this place thanks to previous ratings. My friends and I got there ten minutes to ten, before the kitchen closed, and the service and food was still excellent. I do recommend getting there earlier though because they were almost out of food by the time we got there. The staff was nice enough to accommodate us the best they could and also made us awesome drinks. I have never had as many drinks with an appetizer and a full course meal until eating here. I wish I could order something from their menu right now :). I will definitely visit Congas again when I'm in PR.

• Visited June 2014
CA
“Great service and quality food.”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed the chicken dish served with rice and beans. Definitely tasty and plates are decorated/ prepared professionally. Staff is very nice and friendly. Overall, great experience.

• Visited June 2014