“Put this on your 'To Do' list”
Review of Water City PR

Water City PR
Ranked #14 of 22 things to do in Luquillo
Reviewed August 23, 2010

My wife and I did this tour on our first visit to PR two years ago. We had such a great experience, we knew that we would do it again when we returned to PR. This time around was an even better experience than the first.

To be able to take a group of tourists with widely varying levels of diving experience (most non-existant) and get them to a point where they can swim freely underwater in a single session is a commendable feat in itself. Adam and his crew have the art form down.

I tell my friends "It is like floating in the middle of an aquarium." -- an experience unlike any other. If you are visiting Puerto Rico, put this on your to do list.

9  Thank shambright

Reviewed August 13, 2010

Adam was soooooo funny and was wonderful as a guide. His two assistants were equally as wonderful. The trip was very long and intimate on a small boat with snack bars and drinks. We snorkeled for n hour and a half!! We saw other boats with snorkelers thAt were only given 30 mins to snorkel. Adam and water city gave us an experience no one else. Could!!

3  Thank Tttash07
Reviewed August 11, 2010

this was a great afternoon trip. my husband and i had a wonderful time. adam and his crew are great people. i felt very safe. it was such a fun time. a great happy medium from snorkling and scuba diving. such a great time and a great experiance. i highly recomend it.

2  Thank penguinschick89
Reviewed April 26, 2010

Adam, the captain, was a complete jerk and very unprofessional. Larry was also on this trip, but for the dive, not to work. Larry was rude and condescending to Larry both in front of him and not in front of him. I could never work for Adam. The Rio Mar resort was supposed to drop off about a group of people to take our tour. They were more than 30 minutes late. Adam called the Rio Mar front desk to chew them out in front of us -very unprofessional and uncomfortable for us. Eventually, we left without this group. Not sure what ever happened to them. He mentioned still charging the guests for the excursion. He used profanity throughout the trip.
He rushed through the explanation of how to hooka dive and didn't seem to take our safety seriously. My husband's mask was leaking water the entire time and Adam did nothing about it- didn't offer a different mask, but later mentioned he saw the water in the mask. My mask kept fogging up. Defogger would have been helpful.
Overall, this was not a pleasant excursion. You could see the same kind of reefs and fish by taking a snorkeling/kayak excursion. Chances are, the tour guide would be much more pleasant.

11  Thank lladybuggz
Reviewed February 11, 2010

this was by far the best adventure I have ever had. I hope to do it again someday. The captain was wonderful. Very friendly and knowledgeable

3  Thank SFMJ