“Wonderful experience!!”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience!!”
Reviewed December 10, 2009

The whole snuba diving experience was great! Adam and his team were really sweet to us and made the whole experience really fun! My husband and I have never snorkeled before so we were a little nervous about getting into the open ocean. Adam let us snorkel for a while till we got used to it and then we dove off to the bottom of the ocean! That was a fantastic experience! The ocean bed was beautiful...white sand and nice reefs and it was so so quiet underneath! Our diver guide showed us a few reefs and let us swim around a little bit..it was so awesome to be standing on the ocean bed. Adam and his team made us feel very comfortable and didn't let us dive until we were confident enough to do so. The whole experience was great fun especially since we have never ever been in the open ocean before. Totally worth all the time and the money!

Mesquite
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best time I have ever had.”
Reviewed August 15, 2009

I just got back today from my trip to Puerto Rico. I really wish my trip had been longer. I did 4 guided tours and one on my own, and this by far, was my favorite. Adam is funny, fantastic and muy caliente.
I have read some of the other reviews and my god, what bumps on a log. I couldn't disagree more with those.
Adam is very knowledgable, and fantastic. Tasked with taking the completely inexperienced to the overly confident and gifting them with an intoxicating underwater adventure, he is a total pro. If you are super sensitive or just a plain old grump don't take this tour (actually, take it, it is unforgettable, but realize that your bad time is probably your own fault) but if you are ready for some fun in the sun with a side of wit and teasing, then this is definately for you.
Raves and raves and raves from me. I am at a complete loss at how to describe how worth it this trip was. All I can say is that I would (and am) planning a second trip to Puerto Rico just to have this experience again.
I felt completely at ease.
Sammy was the other diver on our tour, except he didn't dive. He stayed on the boat. Also, very amicable and very funny. I couldn't have been more happy, and I really can't say it enough.
On the day that I decided to take the tour there wasn't a morning tour. But since I had an afternoon tour already planned I needed to go in the AM. The woman (I don't remember her name but it was probably Michelle) that set our reservation put together a trip in a day and made the whole thing possible, so super big kudos to her.
Anyway, I really hope that all you travelers reading this take this tour.
Happy Travels.
Carpe Diem

1 Thank LinzTravelsOut
Plymouth, MN
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Didn't want it to end! A highlight of our trip!”
Reviewed July 29, 2009

What a fabulous experience! It is an easy, family friendly adventure. First you head out to one of the small islands of Fajardo. We took the morning trip and we were the only boat out there at the time. Wonderful! Adam is a character and takes the time to make you feel comfortable and capable. It is remarkably easy. Lovely coral and colorful fish abound. After the snuba experience there was some time for snorkeling too as the snuba gear is put away. It was worth every penny and we would do it again!

1 Thank MNPurvis
Houston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best thing we did!!!”
Reviewed July 6, 2009

Let me start by saying I was TERRIFIED to go on this excursion! My husband and I went to Puerto Rico for our honeymoon and this was something he wanted to do, so I went along with it. Adam was hilarious!! And David was such a huge help with getting me in the water and making sure I was okay. I told him I was a little nervous and scared about it and he really helped me get passed the fear. We started off with snorkeling and then we did Snuba. Starting off with snorkeling really helped me get used to the water and breathing underneath it. At the end of it all I ended up loving it! It was by far the best thing we did in Puerto Rico!!!!! It was an amazing experience! We saw tons of different fish, a huge sting ray that was bigger than me, starfish, coral, etc. This is definitely a MUST DO!!

1 Thank MrsPurdy
Page, AZ
“The Fear is Gone!”
Reviewed June 30, 2009

I was certified Padi some 10 years ago and never took it futher then diving Lake Powell. Always wanted to dive in a ocean but couldn't get past the fear. Basically gave up the sport. Found myself in the Carribean recently and thought what the hell. Its now or never. Booked a trip with Sunset Snuba and wasn't baking out. Adam and Dave were great! Made me feel at ease and found myself on the bottom without any hesitations. You should never let fear overcome you, the world they open to me that day is something everyone should experience.

John (Page, AZ)