“NEEDS SOME WORK BUT FOOD STILL GOOD”
Review of Mi Terraza - CLOSED

Mi Terraza
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed January 27, 2013

The building is being rennovated ( they are adding and upstairs sports bar) and the owner is waiting for his new liquor license, but I had the best mixed seafood mufungo for dinner. My wife had the chicken curasco(sp) and it was good too. No beer but there was a good sangria

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We had an ok meal here but were a bit disappointed. In view of the positive reviews, we were expecting something way better. First of all, on this Friday night the restaurant was deserted, with only 6 people in it, including ourselves and a couple from the place we were staying. On the way home we passed another restaurant nearby, where the parking lot was full and the inside seemed to be crowded with people having a good old noisy time. The food was ok, but there was no beer and a quite small glass of sangria cost $6, which seemed a bit over-priced to me.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We eat here all the time; mostly for the mofongo and the fabulous service. The people who run it couldn't be nicer or try any harder to please. It's not the most creative cuisine in the area, but it is consistent and fresh. The fish is ALWAYS fresh and wonderful. Love the grouper with creole sauce and the fact that they will do anything to accommodate says a lot about them. It you want lobster mofongo just tell them and they will have it for you the next night. You really can't go wrong here.
'

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Lunch was delicious - as was the sangria! The service was likewise excellent. Its on the side of a fairly major road, which isn't an ideal location, but gives is an authentic feel.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

When you drive up, it looks like just a simple local no frills restaurant. Sit out in the open air and let the friendly staff take care of you. I was so relaxed here despite the busy road. I had a pork chop one night with mofongo on the side. Wonderful flavor that this became the only restaurant on my trip that I returned to (I like exploring). What a great idea! I had the skirt steak the second night and every bite was delicious. I had yellow and green plaintain in several different ways between the 2 nights. Don't miss this restaurant.