We have just returned from a fantastic 2 week holiday at Taino Cove, we had a great time and cannot recommend it enough.
Taino Cove is a beautiful 8 room hotel run by the wonderful Winnie Hylton and staff.
The hotel is immaculately kept, the guest rooms are large clean and simply decorated. (the regular rooms will easily accommodate 2 adults and 1 child and the larger rooms would take 2 adults and 2 children)
The hotel is situated on a very private cove, it is possible to swim there as my boyfriend did but i prefered the much calmer cove a couple of minutes walk away.
The pool was just perfect, large and very clean.
Food was delicious.
The lovely staff will go out of their way to make sure you have a brilliant time.
We went away in dire need of a relaxing holiday and got that and much more.
We will definately be returning and are thinking of booking the whole place and taking our family and friends.
Cant wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taino Cove is a serene getaway where you can fully enjoy the still-unspoiled side of Jamaica. Whether coordinating an intimate, extended-stay retreat, or you just need a quiet place to rest your head between island adventures, your stay at Taino Cove can be tailored to fit your heart's desire. Relax and enjoy our peaceful balance of comfort and warm, attentive hospitality. At Taino Cove, you can get away from it all by escaping to your own private paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Taino Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taino Cove Treasure Beach
- Taino Cove Hotel Treasure Beach
- Taino Cove Jamaica/Treasure Beach