I visited last week with my older daughter for two days. Really, really loved Taino Cove. Off the beaten track of Treasure Beach but the town and restaurants a short drive away. We spent the better part of one morning hiking the various coves and swimming. Winnie and staff make absolutely delicious breakfasts featuring Jamaican foods. I eat gluten free out of necessity and they went as far to get bammie (cassava breads..... like tortillas). The beds are very comfortable and the rooms very clean and tastefully decorated. Will for sure go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taino Cove is a serene getaway where you can fully enjoy the still-unspoiled side of Jamaica. Whether coordinating an intimate, extended-stay retreat, or you just need a quiet place to rest your head between island adventures, your stay at Taino Cove can be tailored to fit your heart's desire. Relax and enjoy our peaceful balance of comfort and warm, attentive hospitality. At Taino Cove, you can get away from it all by escaping to your own private paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Taino Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taino Cove Treasure Beach
- Taino Cove Hotel Treasure Beach
- Taino Cove Jamaica/Treasure Beach