“Wonderful Stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Shower room with hot water
Looking over towards Junction Town
Looking down the private road to the entrance with secure gateway
Secure entrance to HTV with dusk till dawn lighting
A snapshot of some of the shops in Junction Town
Another of the many plazas in Junction Town
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

TravelGuy...
Tampa, Florida
“Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

My wife and I with our 3 children stayed here for 9 days for a wonderful stay at Hill Top Villa. If you are a family like us that love to explore and go to other parts of Jamaica when you travel there then this is the place to stay. Or even if you want to stay somewhere peaceful in St Elizabeth this is also the villa to stay.

The service received both before our arrival with the reservations and the service after our arrival was wonderful. It was a breeze with clear communication with all and such amazingly friendly people. Everything was there as promised. No Problem man!!

Kingsley, thank you for all with the arriving and departing. To Ms. Monica your 100% natural fruit juice, Mangoes, Ackee and Saltfish with fried dumplings was just so delicious it was finger licking , nothing like the natural juice. Our youngest son loved the mangoes. My wife and I enjoyed taking pictures at the flowers in front of the villa they are beautiful. Our daughter enjoyed walking up and down the drive way as a morning exercise enjoying the fresh St. Bess Jamaican breeze truly all natural.

The property is perfectly located just walking distance if you choose to go to the beautiful town of Junction. The villa is on a hill nicely situated with cool breeze and a very nice view of other beautiful homes in the hills. We enjoyed waking up in the morning to take in the fresh cool natural breeze it was refreshing for the start of everyday. Nowhere in the world like the Jamaican morning breeze!!!

Very safe villa with its private driveway. The villa is very spacious everything works great, Hot water and internet all works perfect. All the amenities are there just bring yourself and you are ready to enjoy your stay.

The best thing we liked about staying at HTV was the warmth of the welcome from the owner Bobbie, Ms. Monica and Mr. Kingsley. The location is ideal near Junction. Mandeville is only 35 minutes away in our car, Little Ochie, Bunch of Grapes, Treasure Beach, Alligator pond or Lovers Leap are all a quick drive by car.

We stayed here on our second part of our Jamaica vacation for 2014 and would do it again and again.

Thank you so much we had a fabulous stay at HTV.
Omar & Christina with the kids
FL, USA

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The warmth and welcome for a relaxing stay
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Kareena G
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“A Much Need Tranquil Residence in Paradise!”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

My sister and I are very grateful that we were able to reside at this beautiful house for our much needed 10 day stay in St. Bessie, Jamaica. This location was perfect for us because it is very close to our local friends who now consider us family. I have to say how thankful I am to the owner, Bobette that in my time of medical crisis I almost could not keep my trip. We were greeted with excellent hospitality by the beautiful Ms. Monica. She welcomed us with open arms, groceries, sorrel, ackee and saltfish, coconuts and more. Only minutes from the local shopping hub of Junction, near by the beach and in close range of night life, this property fullfill the purpose of any vactioner. Reasonably priced for all the amenities you receive, a secured private road, beautiful views, neat and quiet kept home, I will definitely be returning.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Itsk8
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic home from home with excellent views”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We stayed for a week with our young toddler and found the villa to be perfect for all our needs. The villa is up a private road so is perfectly safe for young children. It is also lovely and quiet and the views over the town are amazing.
Mrs Newell is a real gem and the fridge was stocked with freshly squeezed orange juice, sorrel, eggs, milk and butter so we had all the essentials to get the week off to a great start. Later in the week Mrs Newell gave us some delicious potato and coconut cake which went down very well with everyone!
The villa is very spacious and exceptionally clean. It easily sleeps six with the foldaway double sofa bed. Internet access is great and works brilliantly.
The villa is just a short distance from the town which has several supermarkets and restaurants which easily cater for anything you need.
Perfect, just perfect. We will be recommending this villa to our friends and would most definitely use it again next time we visit family in Jamaica.

Traveling group: Young Children
bintam201...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Warm Jamaican Hospitality and Cool Nights”
Reviewed December 10, 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

If you're looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life, then, try Hill Top Villa (HTV) in St. Elizabeth. The photos of HTV shown on this website look exactly like the property I stayed in. I travel to Jamaica every year, but this was my first stay at Hill Top Villa. The hospitality was great!!! I extended my stay because I felt right at home!
I felt safe in the Villa and community, as I did a lot of walking and hanging out with local residents. There were no problems with peddlers or lots of tourists buzzing about, which I found very refreshing.

The Villa sits on a hill overlooking the town and has a spectacular view for nature lovers or romantics. Most of my evenings were spent sitting on the veranda and enjoying the cool night air. The Villa is conveniently located near town with a market place so shopping for food and other supplies was no problem. When I just wanted to "chill" and enjoy doing nothing, I had dinner at a really cool restaurant with "great food" within walking distance of the Villa.

Although the Villa is not situated on the ocean, traveling to the beach area would make for a nice day trip. I got to venture out and see other parts of Black River, which made my trip more interesting. I am planning to visit St. Elizabeth next year, and I look forward to seeing old friends in Junction, and staying at Hill Top Villa.

Dr. Masani

P.S. Make sure to say hello to Mrs. Monica…she’s a real Gem!

Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing