Kudehya Guesthouse
Sunset Resort & Villas(Treasure Beach)(Great Value!)
$155
$131
Treasure Beach Hotel(Treasure Beach)
$110
Jakes Hotel, Villas & Spa(Treasure Beach)(Great Value!)
$90
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
$100
  • Beachfront
Mandeville Hotel(Mandeville)
$85
$80
Marblue Villa Suites(Treasure Beach)
Taino Cove(Treasure Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Sandals South Coast(White House)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsital foodview from the balconyguest housebig boya wonderful place to stayreal jamaicapeaceful locationplenty to eatlaid backpiece of paradisestayed longerjamaica tripbreadfruitdirect access to the beachcalabash bayrelaxing vacationwithin walking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Couple, spent 1 night in December 2012. While looking for a place to stay for the night....among all those expensive B&B's around, we stopped at this place just to ask if they rent a room for the night. Whoau....ended up being one of our favorite times in Jamaica: all new house, tastefully decorated, rented the downstairs back room with access to the garden and to the beach (almost private beach i would say as we had it just for ourselves), a peaceful moment in a peaceful time space and hosted by amazing people. Don't miss this chance!

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I am just back from Jamaica, where I spent 3 weeks travelling around.
As I planned to see as less touristy places as possible, I spent 6 nights in Trasure beach, and specifically in Kudehya guest house.
Oh man, I couldn't have been any luckier. This place was a treat. Yrys ( hope I wrote it well) the owner of the house was one of the friendliest person I met. I felt really well. The place is very clean with all you need. `my room was on the upper floor and my view from the balcony was priceless.
I think that, due to a combination of a lot of things, I had the best part of my holiday right there, in Treasure beach.
One last thing....try out Yrys ' Ital food. It really worth it!!

Room Tip: Ask for Dehya room, on the upper floor
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 13, 2013

my husband and i came for 3 nights october 2012, but stayed 2 more nights. you do not need to have TV, if you have such a view. we spend hours on the terraсe. ans also Sheron took real care of us. but take a repellent with you, couse mosquitoes DO exist

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chipita2003
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I loved everything about this guesthouse. I can also say how delighted I am to share this experience with the world. It's an incredible guesthouse at very reasonnable rates.

Perfect cleanliness of rooms. Quality linen, pillows, matress and towels. Hand-made furniture (hand-made everything!) Tastefull decoration. Complimentary coffee, water and tea. Genuine kindness of the owner, Iyaras. Quality i-tal meals cooked on request. Nice family feeling. Little library in room, which I loved! Very intimate, 3 rooms only. Privatish backyard for one of the rooms, and private balcony with incredible view for another one. Sooo relaxing and peaceful. Just far enough from the village 'center' so you can walk no problem, but no noise or any disturbance. The entire village felt very calm, pleasant and safe too. We had a mix up with our room booking and they did everything they could to help us by solving it. This place was over my expectancies on almost every level.

The best place i've stayed at in Jamaica. They took real good care of us guests. I would recommend it to anyone and would be very happy to know these guys get as much good business as their hard work deserves ! Bravo !!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ElyaneMartel
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My wife and I just returned from our first visit to Jamaica where we spent 4 days in busy Negril and 3 days in the very chill Treasure Beach area. We really picked a winner with the Kudehya guest house, where we stayed in the upstairs Dehya room.

EVERYTHING about this place was great - the immaculate condition of the room, super comfortable bed, high-quality handmade wood furniture, panoramic views of the sea and sky, direct access to the beach, and secluded but convenient location walkable to nearby eateries. We fell asleep and awoke each morning to nothing but the sounds of the breeze and surf.

Did I mention the hosts? Iyaras and Sharon are generous and attentive hosts and were fun to converse with. Iyaras prepared a terrific healthy Ital breakfast for us one morning on request.

If you are looking for the polar opposite of a faceless, sterile, all-inclusive resort, and want a taste of the real Jamaica, look no further then Kudehya!

Room Tip: Pick the upstairs Dehya room
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple