My husband and I recently stayed 4 days at Marblue. We had the most relaxing and romantic time. Andrea and Axel are wonderful hosts. Axel is a 5 star chef and his food was amazing!!! I simply can not say enough about the food. You can tastes Axel's passion in his cooking. Everything was fresh and delicious and the open air restaurant was very charming. Our room was the best in the villa with our very own plunge pool!! I loved the open air living area and the decor was cute and very clean. Their staff was very helpful and professional. Like other reviews have stated, every morning Taboo the inkeepers dog greeted us and was eager to follow us on our walk down to Jake's or Jack Sprats. Both Jake's and Jack Sprats are about a 10 min walk and both are a fun place to eat lunch. The drinks at Jack Sprats were very yummy. The location of Marblue is perfect. Just a 3 min walk down the beach and you will find a nice place to swim. There isnt beach access in front of the villa but my husband and I loved our morning walks looking at all the sea life that was crawling and swimming around in the tide pools. We only took one boat ride with Captain Joesph (which Axel helped to arrange) to the Pelican Bar. This place is a must see! Book with Captain Joesph, he was a wonderful boat Captain.
I guess my only complaint is that we would have loved to have a coffee pot in our room. We wake early and had to wait for the restaurant to open before we could have that first cup of joe. I would have also loved to have a mini bar in our room. But even with these minor complaints we enjoyed our stay.
Marblue is a superb place to stay with excellent hosts and a reasonable price and we can't wait to go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MARBLUE villa Suites " do more what makes you happy!" You actually have a micro/mini villa/suite for yourself and your significant other,relax with the sound of the Sea ,a Pool, Garden and the Beach of Old Wharf, which is the quiet Stretch of Calabash Bay in Treasure Beach. 5 Suites are 650 square feet big , where the open living Room let in the breeze , where the closed Bedroom let you relax on a King Size Bed with A/C, 1 Suite is even bigger , and can host a family of four or 4 friends coming to enjoy the tranquility of the area.All Suites are equipped with fridge, Toaster & Coffee Maker or Tea Kettle, be self contained in your Kitchen or a kitchen-nette.And the ones who dont- can heat up their Jamaican experience in the new Mango Tango Kitchen-nette. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotel.de, HRS, HotelQuickly and Hotels.com so you can book your Marblue Villa Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marblue Villa Hotel Treasure Beach
- Marblue Hotel St Elizabeth
- Marblue Resort St Elizabeth
- Marblue Villa Suites Jamaica/Treasure Beach