We have been coming to Treasure Beach for 17 years, and we and our friends have stayed in almost every accommodation, villa, etc., that Treasure Beach has to offer. Mar Blue is exceptional, and what we really like about it is that you can have the best combination of a private villa, like privacy, a living area, multiple bedrooms, a kitchen, etc., along with hotel-like amenities like two pools and probably the best restaurant in Treasure beach. When we are traveling with a large family group it is ideal....privacy and space in adjoining suites, with common areas to mingle. We can cook for ourselves or be pampered at the restaurant! Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MARBLUE villa Suites " do more what makes you happy!" You actually have a micro/mini villa/suite for yourself and your significant other,relax with the sound of the Sea ,a Pool, Garden and the Beach of Old Wharf, which is the quiet Stretch of Calabash Bay in Treasure Beach. 5 Suites are 650 square feet big , where the open living Room let in the breeze , where the closed Bedroom let you relax on a King Size Bed with A/C, 1 Suite is even bigger , and can host a family of four or 4 friends coming to enjoy the tranquility of the area.All Suites are equipped with fridge, Toaster & Coffee Maker or Tea Kettle, be self contained in your Kitchen or a kitchen-nette.And the ones who dont- can heat up their Jamaican experience in the new Mango Tango Kitchen-nette. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotel.de, HRS, HotelQuickly and Hotels.com so you can book your Marblue Villa Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marblue Villa Hotel Treasure Beach
- Marblue Hotel St Elizabeth
- Marblue Resort St Elizabeth
- Marblue Villa Suites Jamaica/Treasure Beach