We stayed everywhere in Jamaica during our trip, from a resort in Montego Bay to a cheap hotel in Negril, and without hesitation this was the best place we stayed. Marblue was a perfectly tranquil slice of heaven, right in Jamaica. The room was beautifully designed and decorated, the private decks overlooking the ocean should be in a travel magazine, the pools overlooking the ocean were a treat and the food was the best in Treasure Beach. The owners were attentive and helpful, without being invasive of our space. If we ever come back to Jamaica, this will be the place we go! We loved it and can't recommend it enough! Stay here and make sure you have dinner here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MARBLUE villa Suites " do more what makes you happy!" You actually have a micro/mini villa/suite for yourself and your significant other,relax with the sound of the Sea ,a Pool, Garden and the Beach of Old Wharf, which is the quiet Stretch of Calabash Bay in Treasure Beach. 5 Suites are 650 square feet big , where the open living Room let in the breeze , where the closed Bedroom let you relax on a King Size Bed with A/C, 1 Suite is even bigger , and can host a family of four or 4 friends coming to enjoy the tranquility of the area.All Suites are equipped with fridge, Toaster & Coffee Maker or Tea Kettle, be self contained in your Kitchen or a kitchen-nette.And the ones who dont- can heat up their Jamaican experience in the new Mango Tango Kitchen-nette. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Marblue Villa Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marblue Villa Hotel Treasure Beach
- Marblue Hotel St Elizabeth
- Marblue Resort St Elizabeth
- Marblue Villa Suites Jamaica/Treasure Beach