“Sharpest eyes and humour in the Caribbean”

Captain Dennis Adventure Tours
Reviewed December 25, 2013

we had a lovely trip with captain Dennis and Junior. Went swimming, to the pelican bar and some how Ct. Dennis spotted some dolphins out at sea. What's more Dennis know all about the local history. Highly recommended!

There are newer reviews for Captain Dennis Adventure Tours

Reviewed November 20, 2013

CD was helpful accommodating, went out of his way to let us see dolphins and Black River Crocs
Nothing to dislike

Reviewed November 13, 2013

we use captain dennis one afternoon for fishing and we caught the biggest fish in the world:-) , he told us 'its a great fishing day but not a catchin' day ' hahaha the next day he took us to the Pelican Bar by boat the best evening and day of our 16 day trip.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

first of all I di not know of captain dennis until just before I left for treasure beach last year . I have used other boat drivers before and they were great . but captain dennis was a step above his attention to detail was great . the way he treated his guest was great . I just met the man and within 15 minutes he was like a old friend . the way he helped you on the trip was great . he took us to a beach right across from the pelican bar totally isolated. great beach . and he helped me replace my old flag at the pelican bar . he involvement in the treasure beach area and his wanting to get back the fishing to treasure beach is great too . I would use this man anytime

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Captain Dennis took us from our hotel (Jake's) to Pelican Bar.
He was very friendly & helpful, & most importantly, we felt very safe on the boat ride with him. It rained on the short trip out to the bar - he still made it seem like a fun ride & I couldn't help but laugh the whole time! He also grabbed my bag & my husband's camera & put them in a safe, dry spot while it was raining & then gave them back the second it stopped raining so we could keep on taking photos.
At Pelican Bar, he chatted with us for a bit - told us to grab some drinks, swim, take as long as we wanted & just let him know when we were ready to go back.
On the ride home & grabbed our camera & took some photos for us. He's such a nice guy - it honestly ended up feeling like a boat ride with a friend!
I will definitely book Captain Dennis again the next time I'm in Jamaica!