“Great bar!”

Cuisines: Jamaican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This is a great place to eat and spend time just chilling out. Good food. Nice atmosphere. Good music. Cannot fault it. We always go whenever we visit Treasure Beach.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

My mother & I are Jamaicans living in Canada. We vacationed in Treasure Beach earlier this year & were at Jack Sprat's almost every day. I had the stew fish & festival almost every time. Atmosphere is great - nice vibe, down by the water, friendly staff. Will definitely return

Reviewed September 25, 2012

As it was the middle of the slow seasion I actually dined here twice, Once for Drinks and once for Lunch. I think I had a single shot rum based daquiri drink and a red stripe on Wends and retured for Lunch on tgurs. I was going to go back for movie night but a sudden thunderstorm thwarted my plans. Lunch was fried chicken with chips. I couldnt finish the chips. The staff were quite curtious and very accomidatiing. I would perfer Jack Spratt over Frenchmans Reef.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This restaurant gets full marks for ambience. However, the fish was definitely not fresh! In fact, it tasted like the fish I buy in the supermarket when I don't get the opportunity to purchase fresh fish. When I commented to the waitress that the fish tasted store-bought, she wished to know whether "that was all". Suffice to say, IF I return, it will not be for the fish! Perhaps, I will try the pizza.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Everyone knows Jack Spratts in Treasure Beach and it does live up to its reputation. Pizza's were as good as everyone says but my pick is the steamed vegetables. Definately not as boring as it sounds...done in an incredible sauce...I was in absolute heaven. Service was good...although took quite awhile to get the food.