“Questions about prices”
Review of Pelican Bar

Pelican Bar
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: #1 ranking in several Lonely Planet categories! In many YouTube videos also
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Hello, can anyone comment on up to date pricing at the Pelican Bar? How much for lunch? How much for beer? Drinks? I am interested in knowing how much to bring on a trip here, and it's not very obvious from many of the reviews? Thanks!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

This place just is so romantic, especially on sunset.
even those private boat that takes you there , is romantic.
middle of ocean, you can just sit and enjoy your drinks.
when i went there it was very quiet, noone else really around.
you can also eat there .
you can sign your name on country flag they have inside of the place or engrave your name in the wood.

1  Thank Rurina
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The bar was empty and when the staff arrived they just played dominoes and ignored us which was a shame, but I guess they get sick of tourists. Having spent a lot of my childhood in JA I understand patois which meant I was uncomfortable with some of the conversation going on around my kids (although they do not understand patois so were not bothered). The water was too cloudy to snorkel so we left fairly soon.

The boat ride was the best experience of our holiday 5 stars! We saw dolphin and a manatee :)

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I think I would say that you have to see this to believe it! It is clearly a tourist trap, so picking time to visit carefully is important - there weren't many people there when we were there which made it all the better! It's got a funky vibe and getting out on the water and seeing dolphins en route was also fun - the ride back was a bit bumpy even though we are seasoned sailors, but our captain seemed very safe and in control. We enjoyed some red stripe and some lobster with rice. Laid back place to spend a few hours!

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

A group of five hired a small fishing boat and took the seven mile boat ride to this wonderful shack bar in the middle of the sea, we chilled and drank red stripe for a number of hours. I have never experienced anything like it and I am we'll travelled. I would recommend this to everyone a great way to chill and catch some rays :-))))