My husband and I went to Jamaica for my brother's in April. Being a Jamaican from Treasure Beach I couldn't imagine the reception anywhere else. It's been many years since I've been back and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. Our coordinator Melonie Wallace was just a delight. I developed a relationship with Melonie as I was the one who sort out the reception venue for my brother. Many place we did not hear back from and other's prices was just over the top. Right from the get - go Melonie got back to every email and answered every question. Upon arrival for the reception the wait staff was welcoming and presented us with welcome drinks, while we wait to be seated. The reception was small and intimate (family with few close friends). Our table was nicely decorated with a view overlooking the pool, the ocean and the beautiful sunset. The food was Caribbean style (bride & groom choice) It was delicious! Melanie never left the event until it was all said and done. Thank you Melonie and staff for such a wonderful memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, eco-friendly thirty-two room beachfront resort, with lush vegetation and dotted with Sabal palm trees. A bird watching paradise. Situated on an elevation overlooking the Blue Caribbean sea. Wedding, honeymoon and small meeting packages available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Treasure Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Beach St Elizabeth
- Treasure Beach Hotel Jamaica