I spent the third week in March at the Treasure Beach Hotel with my partner what can I say it was fantastic we loved every minute of it. It was like waking up in heaven every single day. We had an oceanview room with breakfast if you go ask for room 51 or 55 they have the most beautiful view of the sea, each night and morning we woke up to the sound of the sea glorious. The rooms are big spacious and airy. One of our bedstead post was almost broken in half and right side of the bed had slightly sunk but that did not change the way we felt about our stay. Breakfast was tasty too and you got a generous portion we had the Jamaican breakfast. We took the boat across to the Pelican bar that was fun. The boat guys are almost fighting for trade so dont pay more than $2500 JA. If you want to go out for a meal independent of the hotel you have to take a taxi into Black River again dont pay more than $500 JA. Everyone in St Elizabeth is so friendly and makes you feel welcome. I will be going back to Jamaica in September for my birthday and I will definitely be spending a week at the Treasure Beach Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, eco-friendly thirty-two room beachfront resort, with lush vegetation and dotted with Sabal palm trees. A bird watching paradise. Situated on an elevation overlooking the Blue Caribbean sea. Wedding, honeymoon and small meeting packages available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Treasure Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Beach St Elizabeth
- Treasure Beach Hotel Jamaica